FALSE PROOF OF CLAIM - Any Damages owed to debtor....=

Yahoo Bot

Just like I said. The Judge didn't really care. Now, I have been in court since and that same Judge seems to realized there is a problem and will listen to the Debtor who says they do not own the property. I feel for you. The easiest way to handle the situation for me was to have the client go to the police station and the UST and make an identity theft report and I attached it to the Limited Opp to MRS form so at least the testimony was on the record and I did not have to appear. You have to watch the orders through, the Judges sign the orders submitted and often the creditor will check the boxes showing the client acted in bad faith.
Law Office of Catherine Christiansen
1077 E Pacific Coast Hwy #210
Seal Beach, CA, 90740
Tel: (562) 361-8721
Fax: (562) 490-8572
attorneychristiansen@gmail.com
This e-mail is private and confidential and is intended solely for the recipient(s) named or otherwise identified herein. If you are not named or otherwise identified as an intended recipient, please delete this e-mail message and any copies thereof and immediately notify Christiansen Law Offices by e-mail or by telephone (562)608-8368.
Representation Note: If you have not signed a contract of representation, Christiansen Law Offices does not represent you, and this email does not contain anylegal advicefor you. NOTICE: We are a federally designated Debt Relief Agency under the United States Bankruptcy Laws.We assist people with finding solutions to their debt problems,including filing petitions for relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
But let us who live in the light be clearheaded, protected by the armor of faith and love, and wearing as our helmet the confidence of our salvation.~ 1 Thessalonians 5:8, NLT
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2012 12:42 PM
Subject: Re: [cdcbaa] FALSE PROOF OF CLAIM - Any Damages owed to debtor....? MORE Bankruptcy Hijacking tales of Woe...
Catherine:
Question for you. If the deed wasn't even recorded how on earth would any Judge fix themselves with the idea that the debtor participated?
Renay

The post was migrated from Yahoo.
Yahoo Bot

I understand exactly what you are going through. One of my clients reported the identity theft to the UST and to the Police. I had the Police report attached to the Limited Opposition to the MRS. Unbelievable, the bankruptcy courts are becoming like the family law courts where it is presumed the client is lying until proven truthful.
Law Office of Catherine Christiansen
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2012 10:34 AM
Subject: Re: [cdcbaa] FALSE PROOF OF CLAIM - Any Damages owed to debtor....? MORE Bankruptcy Hijacking tales of Woe...
I sent letter to bank let's see if they respond and trustee withdraws motion. If not will take action accordingly. In the mean time I prepared a declaration for myself and Judge Riblet to alert her to what is going on that i'm going to file.
On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 10:20 AM, Mark J. Markus wrote:
>
>We were just discussing this in Judge Tighe's brown bag seminar the other day. Margaux Ross will forward it to Jennifer Braun who will hopefully do something about it. If nothing happens, call Peter Anderson and he'll get someone moving on it. Of course, that doesn't eliminate your immediate problem of responding to the Ch. 13 Trustee's motion. If you need more time, file an initial opposition to the Trustee's Motion and then request a continuance of the hearing on the Motion to Dismiss pending withdrawal of the claims by the various entities.
>
>
>*************************
>Mark J. Markus
>Law Office of Mark J. Markus
>

The post was migrated from Yahoo.