Retired Judge Mitchel Goldberg

Yahoo Bot

charset-ascii
I love Judge Goldberg. I clerked for him (I was the rotating clerk in Riverside before the turn of the century, but worked mainly for him). Needless to say, I sat through trials and hearings galore, prepped him for them, and sat in on mediations. He does get the cases settled, I'll tell you that, in large part because he knows the law and explains each side's strengths and weaknesses. He is very funny, too, and creative.
Sent from my iPad
>
>

The post was migrated from Yahoo.
Yahoo Bot

Judge Goldberg is a very capable mediator. He will be the first to tell you that he has settled virtually every matter that he has mediated. His style is friendly and hands-on, with the constant focus on resolution. He often comes up with his own creative solution and he will push both sides hard, but he will not bully.
Gary R. Wallace, Esq.
4551 Glencoe Ave., Suite 300
Marina del Rey, CA 90292
Tel. (310) 429-4226
Email: garyrwallace@ymail.com
NOTE: The information contained in this email may contain attorney-client privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by email and delete the original message.
On May 30, 2012, at 3:30 PM, cosmolawyer wrote:
> Does anyone have any courtroom or mediation experience with (retired Riverside bankruptcy judge)Mitchel Goldberg?
>
> If so, can you please let me know your general impressions? His 2010 Daily Journal review isn't very descriptive. I have a mediation with him involving a fraudulent transfer action brought by a trustee against my creditor client.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Michael Chekian, Esq.
>
> Chekian Law Office
> 11400 W. Olympic Blvd. #200
> Los Angeles, CA 90064
> (310) 390-5529
> Fax (310) 451-0739
> e-mail: mike@cheklaw.com
>
>

Yahoo Bot

Does anyone have any courtroom or mediation experience with (retired Riverside bankruptcy judge)Mitchel Goldberg?
If so, can you please let me know your general impressions? His 2010 Daily Journal review isn't very descriptive. I have a mediation with him involving a fraudulent transfer action brought by a trustee against my creditor client.
Thanks in advance,
Michael Chekian, Esq.
Chekian Law Office
11400 W. Olympic Blvd. #200
Los Angeles, CA 90064
(310) 390-5529
Fax (310) 451-0739
e-mail: mike@cheklaw.com