Returned mail

Yahoo Bot

The post was migrated from Yahoo.
Yahoo Bot

Hello Steve -No, I get the physical mail too - notices on motions that I send out, and many of the people in the creditors' matrix are not on NEF. ankruptcy court as physical mail, but with my return address on it, so I get the blowback from all the creditors whose addresses have changed since the last bill sent. On a bankruptcy with 100 creditors, I'd expect probably four or five to have wrong addresses, even if I check them. - John D. Faucher

Yahoo Bot

charset="US-ASCII"
The NEF now sends it electronically. I'm assuming you don't get the
actual physical mail anymore. I devote a subfolder in Outlook
underneath my other NEF folder and create a rule in Outlook that places
it there automatically. Right now I manually list it as "read" taking a
millisecond to look at it, but I could also make the rule list it as
"read" automatically.
Steven B. Lever

Yahoo Bot

Hello list:What do people do with mail returned as undeliverable? I have been keeping it loose in the file, but in 15 years of bankruptcy practice in various guises, I've never needed to produce one of these letters. nce ever ensued?Relatedly, if you get back two or three pieces from the same undeliverable address, do you ever cross out that address on your next service matrix and just not waste the stamp on giving notice where notice won't be received? Inquiring minds in the 21st century are interested in how to maximize efficiency without running afoul of judges.- John D. Faucher
Hello list: What do people do with mail returned as undeliverable? I have been keeping it loose in the file, but in 15 years of bankruptcy practice in various guises, I've never needed to produce one of these letters. Does anyone just throw this stuff out, and if so, what horrible consequence ever ensued?Relatedly, if you get back two or three pieces from the same undeliverable address, do you ever cross out that address on your next service matrix and just not waste the stamp on giving notice where notice won't be received? Inquiring minds in the 21st century are interested in how to maximize efficiency without running afoul of judges.- John D. Faucher