Is this right?

Yahoo Bot

U have to attend the first 341a to keep case from being dismissed. You have to attend the second to tee the case for confirmation.
This is standard. There is no other method to represent a debtor for whom you have asked for time to file schedules.
Sent from my iPhone
On Jul 3, 2012, at 1:40 PM, "Larry Webb" wrote:
> I have an emergency Ch13 where Judge Riblet gave me two more weeks to complete schedules and submit the plan. The new date for submission is one week prior to the 341; clearly not enough time to give the 28 day notice. I called the trustee (Rojas) and her legal department told me to just proceed with the new due date and show up at the scheduled 341; and the trustee will continue meeting at that time to allow time for the 28 day service. Also the original 341 date was only 21 days after the due date for schedules etc. so I was already outside the 28 day service rule without the extension. So is this right, nothing I can do but file on or before the extension date, serve notice and show up at the 341 knowing I have inadequate service? I am not finding anything in the rules allowing a motion for continuance of the 341 to solve this dilemma. Did I miss something?
>
>
>
> I dont like these emergency filings.
>
>
>
> Best Regards
>
>
>
>
>
> Larry Webb
>
> Law Office of Larry Webb
>
> 484 Mobil Ste 43
>
> Camarillo, Ca 93010
>
> 805-987-1400
>
> Email Webblaw@Earthlink.net
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
U have to attend the first 341a to keep case from being dismissed. You have to attend the second to tee the case for confirmation. This is standard. There is no other method to represent a debtor for whom you have asked for time to file schedules. Sent from my iPhoneOn Jul 3, 2012, at 1:40 PM, "Larry Webb" <larry@webbklaw.com> wrote:

I have an emergency Ch13 where Judge Riblet gave me two more weeks to complete schedules and submit the plan. The new date for submission is one week prior to the 341; clearly not enough time to give the 28 day notice. I called the trustee (Rojas) and her legal department told me to just proceed with the new due date and show up at the scheduled 341; and the trustee will continue meeting at that time to allow time for the 28 day service. Also the original 341 date was only 21 days after the due date for schedules etc. so I was already outside the 28 day service rule without the extension. So is this right, nothing I can do but file on or before the extension date, serve notice and show up at the 341 knowing I have inadequate service? I am not finding anything in the rules allowing a motion for continuance of the 341 to solve this dilemma. Did I miss something? I dont like these emergency filings. Best Regards Larry Webb
The post was migrated from Yahoo.
Yahoo Bot

I have an emergency Ch13 where Judge Riblet gave me two more weeks to
complete schedules and submit the plan. The new date for submission is one
week prior to the 341; clearly not enough time to give the 28 day notice. I
called the trustee (Rojas) and her legal department told me to just proceed
with the new due date and show up at the scheduled 341; and the trustee
will continue meeting at that time to allow time for the 28 day service.
Also the original 341 date was only 21 days after the due date for
schedules etc. so I was already outside the 28 day service rule without the
extension. So is this right, nothing I can do but file on or before the
extension date, serve notice and show up at the 341 knowing I have
inadequate service? I am not finding anything in the rules allowing a
motion for continuance of the 341 to solve this dilemma. Did I miss
something?
I don't like these emergency filings.
Best Regards
Larry Webb
Law Office of Larry Webb
484 Mobil Ste 43