New York Times report on subprime auto loans - the next lending bubble for consumers and Inforuptcy

Yahoo Bot

It appeared not only in the Dealbook blog, but there was also a short video segment.
Sent from my iPhone
On Jul 24, 2014, at 10:48 AM, "Shannon Doyle sdoyle@ebankruptcyassistants.com [cdcbaa]" wrote:
> http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2014/07/19/ ... -used-cars
The post was migrated from Yahoo.
Yahoo Bot

Reply-To: "Desiree Causey"
X-Original-Return-Path: "Desiree Causey"
To: cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: groups-system

Yahoo Bot

Back to the NYT article - can someone post a link? I've been looking and haven't found anything within the last year.
On Wednesday, July 23, 2014 9:32 PM, "Michael Avanesian michael@avanesianlaw.com [cdcbaa]" wrote:
I am not sure if our office is going to be permanently migrating over but I love it and believe it's a money saver. LNBYB is also using it; at least David Golubchik is.
Sincerely,
Michael Avanesian
On Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 1:52 PM, 'Steven B. Lever' sblever@leverlaw.com [cdcbaa] wrote:
>
>Thank you, Gary. I read it and it is a very good article. Icosm and part of the economic free for all that is our economy and why we need to be there to pick up the pieces. A good link for blogs too.
>
>Expanding the thread a bit, I am about to evaluate the website inforuptcy which is an alternative to direct PACER access. I guess it is free for solos, and may be beneficial. I guess it gives some free looks on PACER, and keeps the bills down.
>
>If anyone finds it useful and has used it awhile, please let me know either on or off list as to whether youve found it worthwhile.
>
>Thank you
>
>Steve
>
>Steven B. Lever
>
>From:cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com [mailto:cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com]
>Sent: Monday, July 21, 2014 1:52 PM
>To: Cdcbaa Yahoo Listserv
>Subject: [cdcbaa] New York Times report on subprime auto loans - the next lending bubble for consumers
>
>
>There is a terrific article that you can find easily on the internet concerning the ongoing predatory practices of many lenders, particularly with respect to the targeting of offers for car loans to recently bankrupted and otherwise poor people at rates that would shock even some loan sharks. the article, which has been posted on a number of websites, including yahoo today.
>
>
>Gary R. Wallace
>Law Office of Gary R. Wallace
>4551 Glencoe Avenue, Suite 300
>Marina del Rey, CA 90292
>Email: garyrwallace@ymail.com
>Office: (310) 775-8719

Yahoo Bot

Thank you, Gary. I read it and it is a very good article. I'm a big
NYT reader. It's the subprime fiasco in a microcosm and part of the
economic free for all that is our economy and why we need to be there to
pick up the pieces. A good link for blogs too.
Expanding the thread a bit, I am about to evaluate the website
"inforuptcy" which is an alternative to direct PACER access. I guess it
is free for solos, and may be beneficial. I guess it gives some free
looks on PACER, and keeps the bills down.
If anyone finds it useful and has used it awhile, please let me know
either on or off list as to whether you've found it worthwhile.
Thank you
Steve
Steven B. Lever