Social Security print outs

Yahoo Bot

Agree, You can also have it sent to the debtor but instruct the debtor NOT to open the envelope and have the trustee open it.
David Jacob
This message is from an attorney and may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential, including, without limitation, attorney-client privileged communication(s) and/or confidential attorney work product. Unless you are the addressee or authorized to receive messages for the addressee, you may not use, copy,or disclose this message or any information contained herein. If you havereceived this message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete any version, response, or reference to it. Thank you.
> On Aug 25, 2014, at 8:56 PM, "Desiree Causey causeylaw@gmail.com [cdcbaa]" wrote:
>
> Form 4506-T will generate a tax transcript from the IRS for free and, if completed properly, will have the transcript sent straight to the attorney. I think this idea is genius and will be adding it to my practice immediately.
>
> Desiree Causey
> 714-375-6663
> Sent from my iPad
>
>> On Aug 25, 2014, at 8:00 PM, "cdcbaa cdcbaamailbox@gmail.com [cdcbaa]" wrote:
>>
>>
>> Actually, they can set up an e account, called my account. From the account they can print a verification. Your staff can help them do that from your computers, during your initial interview and print directly from ssi, a document with your client's social.
>>
>> I have been trying to get efficient at this, so that if the client shows up without a social, at the 341a, despite being told 8 or 10 times to bring something with which to prove the social, I can use my ipad, with my client's permission, to set up a my account, while I am sitting, waiting for the case to be called. I have yet to succeed at that, but I'm sure I will get better at it and be able to produce the item, on my ipad, at the hearing.
>>
>> There is also a form with which you can get an account transcript from the irs. Form 4506.. I am tempted to get every client, who does not show up at the initial meeting with a social security card, to order an account transcript from the irs. This would solve both problems, you would get the tax info, and a form from the IRS with the social on it.
>>
>> d
>>
>> Dennis McGoldrick, 350 S. Crenshaw Bl., #A207B, Torrance, Ca 90503 310-328-1001-voice
>>
>>
>>> On Aug 25, 2014, at 9:58 AM, "bradweillaw@yahoo.com [cdcbaa]" wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Dear listmates
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> A client informed me last week that the social security office is no longer printing out social security verification forms. For those of you who send your clients to the social security office downtown to get a printout and come back to the 341 that will no longer be an option
>>>
>>> "To protect the integrity of the Social Security number and prevent fraud, we will discontinue providing Social Security number printouts effective August 1, 2014." Important Information: Changes in Certain Services handout
>>>
>>> This will effect me and my practice so I thought I would share.
>>>
>>> My client was able to obtain a printout of his paid in benefits which did have his full SS# on it and he had them stamp it with a color stamp and that worked. In the future the clients will need to apply for a new social security card I would recommend having them do that at the time of filing if they do not have one.
>>>
>>> Hope this info helps.
>>>
>>>
>
>

The post was migrated from Yahoo.
Yahoo Bot

Reply-To: Desiree Causey
X-Original-Return-Path: Desiree Causey
To: cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: groups-system
Form 4506-T will generate a tax transcript from the IRS for free and, if completed properly, will have the transcript sent straight to the attorney. I think this idea is genius and will be adding it to my practice immediately.
Desiree Causey
714-375-6663
Sent from my iPad
> On Aug 25, 2014, at 8:00 PM, "cdcbaa cdcbaamailbox@gmail.com [cdcbaa]" wrote:
>
> Actually, they can set up an e account, called my account. From the account they can print a verification. Your staff can help them do that from your computers, during your initial interview and print directly from ssi, a document with your client's social.
>
> I have been trying to get efficient at this, so that if the client shows up without a social, at the 341a, despite being told 8 or 10 times to bring something with which to prove the social, I can use my ipad, with my client's permission, to set up a my account, while I am sitting, waiting for the case to be called. I have yet to succeed at that, but I'm sure I will get better at it and be able to produce the item, on my ipad, at the hearing.
>
> There is also a form with which you can get an account transcript from the irs. Form 4506.. I am tempted to get every client, who does not show up at the initial meeting with a social security card, to order an account transcript from the irs. This would solve both problems, you would get the tax info, and a form from the IRS with the social on it.
>
> d
>
> Dennis McGoldrick, 350 S. Crenshaw Bl., #A207B, Torrance, Ca 90503 310-328-1001-voice
>
>
>> On Aug 25, 2014, at 9:58 AM, "bradweillaw@yahoo.com [cdcbaa]" wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Dear listmates
>>
>>
>>
>> A client informed me last week that the social security office is no longer printing out social security verification forms. For those of you who send your clients to the social security office downtown to get a printout and come back to the 341 that will no longer be an option
>>
>> "To protect the integrity of the Social Security number and prevent fraud, we will discontinue providing Social Security number printouts effective August 1, 2014." Important Information: Changes in Certain Services handout
>>
>> This will effect me and my practice so I thought I would share.
>>
>> My client was able to obtain a printout of his paid in benefits which did have his full SS# on it and he had them stamp it with a color stamp and that worked. In the future the clients will need to apply for a new social security card I would recommend having them do that at the time of filing if they do not have one.
>>
>> Hope this info helps.
>>
>
>

Yahoo Bot

Actually, they can set up an e account, called my account. From the account they can print a verification. Your staff can help them do that from your computers, during your initial interview and print directly from ssi, a document with your client's social.
I have been trying to get efficient at this, so that if the client shows up without a social, at the 341a, despite being told 8 or 10 times to bring something with which to prove the social, I can use my ipad, with my client's permission, to set up a my account, while I am sitting, waiting for the case to be called. I have yet to succeed at that, but I'm sure I will get better at it and be able to produce the item, on my ipad, at the hearing.
There is also a form with which you can get an account transcript from the irs. Form 4506.. I am tempted to get every client, who does not show up at the initial meeting with a social security card, to order an account transcript from the irs. This would solve both problems, you would get the tax info, and a form from the IRS with the social on it.
d
Dennis McGoldrick, 350 S. Crenshaw Bl., #A207B, Torrance, Ca 90503 310-328-1001-voice
> On Aug 25, 2014, at 9:58 AM, "bradweillaw@yahoo.com [cdcbaa]" wrote:
>
>
> Dear listmates
>
>
>
> A client informed me last week that the social security office is no longer printing out social security verification forms. For those of you who send your clients to the social security office downtown to get a printout and come back to the 341 that will no longer be an option
>
> "To protect the integrity of the Social Security number and prevent fraud, we will discontinue providing Social Security number printouts effective August 1, 2014." Important Information: Changes in Certain Services handout
>
> This will effect me and my practice so I thought I would share.
>
> My client was able to obtain a printout of his paid in benefits which did have his full SS# on it and he had them stamp it with a color stamp and that worked. In the future the clients will need to apply for a new social security card I would recommend having them do that at the time of filing if they do not have one.
>
> Hope this info helps.
>
>
>
On Aug 25, 2014, at 9:58 AM, "bradweillaw@yahoo.com [cdcbaa]" <cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Dear listmates

A client informed me last week that the social security office is no longer printing out social security verification forms. For those of you who send your clients to the social security office downtown to get a printout and come back to the 341 that will no longer be an option
"To protect the integrity of the Social Security number and prevent fraud, we will discontinue providing Social Security number printouts effective August 1, 2014." Important Information: Changes in Certain Services handout
This will effect me and my practice so I thought I would share.
My client was able to obtain a printout of his paid in benefits which did have his full SS# on it and he had them stamp it with a color stamp and that worked. In the future the clients will need to apply for a new social security card I would recommend having them do that at the time of filing if they do not have one.
Hope this info helps.

Yahoo Bot

rder a
new one and got it like in a week. So no excuse not to have a card.
If you have any questions or should you need any additional assistance, I
am here to help. Have a fantastic day!
R. Grace Rodriguez, Esq.
OFF: (818) 734-7223
CEL: (818) 554-9922
*Referrals are a big part of my business*
If you know of someone who has, or might have a real estate or financial
issue who would appreciate the kind of service we offer, I would love to
help them! Give them my number and ask them to mention your name.
NO EX-PARTE NOTICE VIA VOICE MAIL OR EMAIL: I do not accept notice for *Ex
Parte* Applications via voicemail or by email. You must comply with
California Law and give notice to a person in my office during regular
business hours.
CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: This message contains privileged and
confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If
you are not the intended recipient you should not disseminate, distribute,
store, print, copy or deliver this message. Please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and
delete this e-mail from your system.
IRS CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE: To comply with requirements imposed by the
Department of the Treasury, we inform you that any U.S. tax advice
contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not
intended or written by the practitioner to be used, and that it cannot be
used by any taxpayer, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties
that may be imposed on the taxpayer, and (ii) supporting the
promotion or marketing of any transactions or matters addressed herein.
On Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 9:58 AM, bradweillaw@yahoo.com [cdcbaa] wrote:
>
>
>
> Dear listmates
>
>
>
> A client informed me last week that the social security office is no
> longer printing out social security verification forms. For those of you
> who send your clients to the social security office downtown to get a
> printout and come back to the 341 that will no longer be an option
>
> "To protect the integrity of the Social Security number and prevent fraud,
> we will discontinue providing Social Security number printouts effective
> August 1, 2014." Important Information: Changes in Certain Services handout
>
> This will effect me and my practice so I thought I would share.
>
> My client was able to obtain a printout of his paid in benefits which did
> have his full SS# on it and he had them stamp it with a color stamp and
> that worked. In the future the clients will need to apply for a new
> social security card I would recommend having them do that at the time of
> filing if they do not have one.
>
> Hope this info helps.
>
>
>
>