New file uploaded to cdcbaa =C2=A0=C2=A0 Can someone =

Yahoo Bot

The files are in 3 parts and are toolarge to email through Yahoo, my attempt just now failed.
Please send an email to Peter@petermlively.com and I will reply with the materials from that address.
Law Office of Peter M. Lively * Personal Financial Law Center I
11268 Washington Boulevard, Suite 203, Culver City, California 90230-4647
Telephone: (310) 391-2400* Toll Free: (800) 307-3328 * Fax: (310) 391-2462
On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 11:06 AM, "'Desiree Causey 714-372-2225' causeylaw@gmail.com [cdcbaa]" wrote:
I came in right at 11AM, so some of the handouts were not available. Can those be emailed as well? Desiree Causey, Esq.Law Office of Desiree Causey7755 Center Avenue, Suite 1100Huntington Beach, CAThis electronic transmission, and any documents attached hereto, (a) are protected by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act (18 USC 2510-2521), (b) may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information, and (c) are for the sole use of the intended recipient named above. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender and delete the electronic message. Any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of the information received in error is strictly prohibited.
cbaa@yahoogroups.com [mailto:cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2016 10:33 AM
To: CDCBAA List Serve
Subject: Re: [cdcbaa] New file uploaded to cdcbaa Can someone please email me the certificate? I am unable to access the listserv's file archive.
Sincerely, Michael Avanesian, Esq.Avanesian Law Firm801 N. Brand Blvd., Suite #1130
Glendale, CA 91203Tel: 818.276.2477 | Fax:818.208.4550 Confidentiality:This electronic transmission and its contents are legally privileged and confidential information and intended solely for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this message and its contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please reply to us immediately and delete this message from your directory.IRS Circular 230 Disclosure:ised that any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used or relied upon, and cannot be used or relied upon, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code, or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein. On Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 10:28 AM, wrote:
Hello,
This email message is a notification to let you know that
a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cdcbaa
group.
File : /MCLE Certificates/2016.07.23 Fundamentals for Finalizing a Chapter 13 Plan.pdf
Uploaded by : daniela.romerolaw
Description : Fundamentals for "Finalizing" a Chapter 13 Case
You can access this file at the URL:

The post was migrated from Yahoo.