Non-filing spouse's separate property in ch 13 bk

Yahoo Bot

When trying to settle with trustee, representing either debtor or nonfiling spouse, have made these arguments to get reasonAble deal to buy out estates interest.
Dennis McGoldrick
350 S. Crenshaw Bl., #A207B
Torrance, CA 90503
On May 21, 2010, at 4:40 PM, "mjmannbk" wrote:
Dennis
To expand on this separate property business topic, do you think it would be necessary to consider a Pereira/Van Camp analysis would be necessary. Would the trustee consider any increase in valuation of the business during the marriage (if any), or would it depend on the size of the business?
Marvin Mann
2706 Artesia Blvd A
Redondo Beach, CA 90278
When trying to settle with trustee, representing either debtor or nonfiling spouse, have made these arguments to get reasonAble deal to buy out estates interest. Dennis McGoldrick350 S. Crenshaw Bl., #A207BTorrance, CA 90503On May 21, 2010, at 4:40 PM, "mjmannbk" <mjmannattycdba@gmail.com> wrote:

Dennis
To expand on this separate property business topic, do you think it would be necessary to consider a Pereira/Van Camp analysis would be necessary. Would the trustee consider any increase in valuation of the business during the marriage (if any), or would it depend on the size of the business?
Marvin Mann
2706 Artesia Blvd A
Redondo Beach, CA 90278

The post was migrated from Yahoo.
Yahoo Bot

Dennis
Marvin Mann
2706 Artesia Blvd A
Redondo Beach, CA 90278

Yahoo Bot

Trustee will ask about it anyway. Disclose, disclose, disclose.
Dennis McGoldrick
350 S. Crenshaw Bl., #A207B
Torrance, CA 90503
On May 17, 2010, at 11:35 PM, sofiya davtyan wrote:
Hello Everyone:
PC got married in June 2009 and wants to file a ch 13. H has a separate property (corporation) ; no commingling after marriage. His monthly income from corp is $1,000 which will be disclosed on schedule I. Question: do I need to disclose the spouse's business and his checking account (S/P before marriage; no commingling) . on schedule B, item #13 and say "Debtor has no interest" or it's ok to not disclose at all, since H is not filing and the business is his S/P?
Any advice is greatly appreciated!
Sofya Davtyan, Esq.
Trustee will ask about it anyway. Disclose, disclose, disclose.Dennis McGoldrick350 S. Crenshaw Bl., #A207BTorrance, CA 90503On May 17, 2010, at 11:35 PM, sofiya davtyan <s_dav2005@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello Everyone:PC got married in June 2009 and wants to file a ch 13. H has a separate property (corporation) ; no commingling after marriage. His monthly income from corp is $1,000 which will be disclosed on schedule I. Question: do I need to disclose the spouse's business and his checking account (S/P before marriage; no commingling) . on schedule B, item #13 and say "Debtor has no interest" or it's ok to not disclose at all, since H is not filing and the business is his S/P? Any advice is greatly appreciated!Sofya Davtyan, Esq.

Yahoo Bot

Hello Everyone:
PC got married in June 2009 and wants to file a ch 13. H has a separate property (corporation) ; no commingling after marriage. His monthly income from corp is $1,000 which will be disclosed on schedule I. Question: do I need to disclose the spouse's business and his checking account (S/P before marriage; no commingling) . on schedule B, item #13 and say "Debtor has no interest" or it's ok to not disclose at all, since H is not filing and the business is his S/P?
Any advice is greatly appreciated!
Sofya Davtyan, Esq.

Hello Everyone:PC got married in June 2009 and wants to file a ch 13. H has a separate property (corporation) ; no commingling after marriage. His monthly income from corp is $1,000 which will be disclosed on schedule I. Question: do I need to disclose the spouse's business and his checking account (S/P before marriage; no commingling) . on schedule B, item #13 and say "Debtor has no interest" or it's ok to not disclose at all, since H is not filing and the business is his S/P? Any advice is greatly appreciated!Sofya Davtyan, Esq.