Lien Stripping (LAM) Order with Judge Zurzola

Yahoo Bot

Do a Stip and then Stip Judgment.
Law Office of Catherine Christiansen
1077 E Pacific Coast Hwy #210
Seal Beach, CA, 90740
Tel: (562) 361-8721
Fax: (562) 490-8572
attorneychristiansen@gmail.comThis e-mail is private and confidential and is intended solely for the recipient(s) named or otherwise identified herein. If you are not named or otherwise identified as an intended recipient, please delete this e-mail message and any copies thereof and immediately notify Christiansen Law Offices by e-mail or by telephone (562)608-8368.f representation, Christiansen Law Offices does not represent you, and this email does not contain anylegal advicefor you. NOTICE:ates Bankruptcy Laws.We assist people with finding solutions to their debt problems,including filing petitions for relief under the Bankruptcy Code
"Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed, for I amyour God. I will strengthen you. I will help you. I will uphold you with myvictorious right hand." Isaiah 41:10 NLT

The post was migrated from Yahoo.
Yahoo Bot

Judges Ahart, Ellen Carroll and Kaufman have samples on their individual section under their respective names on the court's website.
Remember that you still need to request an entry of default and then file your Motion for Default Judgment. The Court will give you this date at the initial St Cf.
Also, Judge Zurzolo does not like the words "extinguishing", "stripping" or Lam". It is a Motion to AVOID lien as your motion for default judgment. Just an extra FYI.
KEITH
THE LAW OFFICES OF KEITH ALAN HIGGINBOTHAM
255 S. Grand Avenue, Suite #2109
Los Angeles, CA 90012-3045
Phone: 213.620.0176
Facsimile: 213.613.1200
HigginbothamLaw@aol.com
To: cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, Jun 2, 2010 7:09 am
Subject: [cdcbaa] Lien Stripping (LAM) Order with Judge Zurzola
Dear group, I filed an adversary proceeding with Judge Zurzolo to strip a second mortgage, my first AP and second Lam. I just received word from the bank that it will not oppose the AP so I am now anticipating a default ruling. I am hoping that someone might have a sample order to share. I have been told to look on the judges' webpages for sample orders, but if samples are still to be found there, I cannot seem to find them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. (Case number, party name, &c.) All best, RC Lim
Judges Ahart, Ellen Carroll and Kaufman have samples on their individual section under their respective names on the court's website.

Remember that you still need to request an entry of default and then file your Motion for Default Judgment. The Court will give you this date at the initial St Cf.

Also, Judge Zurzolo does not like the words "extinguishing", "stripping" or Lam". It is a Motion to AVOID lien as your motion for default judgment. Just an extra FYI.
KEITH

THE LAW OFFICES OF KEITH ALAN HIGGINBOTHAM
255 S. Grand Avenue, Suite #2109
Los Angeles, CA 90012-3045
Phone: 213.620.0176
Facsimile: 213.613.1200

HigginbothamLaw@aol.com
To: cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, Jun 2, 2010 7:09 am
Subject: [cdcbaa] Lien Stripping (LAM) Order with Judge Zurzola

Dear group, I filed an adversary proceeding with Judge Zurzolo to strip a second mortgage, my first AP and second Lam. I just received word from the bank that it will not oppose the AP so I am now anticipating a default ruling. I am hoping that someone might have a sample order to share. I have been told to look on the judges' webpages for sample orders, but if samples are still to be found there, I cannot seem to find them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. (Case number, party name, &c.) All best, RC Lim
#AOLMsgPart_2_34d48e23-afc4-4bd6-8d42-8f21cf83d5b1 t
Yahoo Bot