Another Newbie Question

Yahoo Bot

She will have to report all the income and take all of the deductions.
Dennis McGoldrick
350 S. Crenshaw Bl., #A207B
Torrance, CA 90503
On Feb 13, 2010, at 5:58 AM, "Stephen" wrote:
Nearly all debt in wife's name, but she does not work. Husband is independent consultant grossing about $5000 a month plus they have a rental of $950 a month. They have two kids. The large HLOC in her name from past foreclosure. and they want to stop a foreclosure on their remaining property, which is the rental property...all in her name. With that as background, I am interested to know if I should input half of husband's earnings and half of the rental income, and whether I should claim one or both of the children if needed, for means test?
Thanks,
Stephen Stern, Esq
She will have to report all the income and take all of the deductions.Dennis McGoldrick350 S. Crenshaw Bl., #A207BTorrance, CA 90503On Feb 13, 2010, at 5:58 AM, "Stephen" <legalsos4u@yahoo.com> wrote:

Nearly all debt in wife's name, but she does not work. Husband is independent consultant grossing about $5000 a month plus they have a rental of $950 a month. They have two kids. The large HLOC in her name from past foreclosure. and they want to stop a foreclosure on their remaining property, which is the rental property...all in her name. With that as background, I am interested to know if I should input half of husband's earnings and half of the rental income, and whether I should claim one or both of the children if needed, for means test?
Thanks,
Stephen Stern, Esq

The post was migrated from Yahoo.
Yahoo Bot

Thanks,
Stephen Stern, Esq

The post was migrated from Yahoo.