Chapter 13 Promise

Yahoo Bot

Yes, this occurs often.? You have to use a Declaration of Contribution and provide for the relationship between the parties and provide proof of the contributor's monthly income (to prove that he can contribute funds to the plan payment).? The Chapter 13 trustee has a copy of this form or any regular ch13 practioner has it.? Otherwise, see you at the meeting tomorrow and I will give you a copy of it.
Keith Higginbotham
To: cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 1:30 pm
Subject: [cdcbaa] Chapter 13 Promise
Dear All,
?
Have you run into this situation:? Client (single mom) wants to save her home in a Chapter 13, but can't afford the plan by herself.? She has a "fiance" who represents he'll contribute what's needed out of his paycheck.
?
Is there a sample form any of you have used to memorialize that promise in writing in a form that will convince the Ch13 T/ee that the plan is feasible?
?
Gerakd McNally, Jr.
MCNALLY & ASSOCIATES, P.C.
206 N. Jackson St. #100
Glendale, CA 91206
818-507-5100
Yes, this occurs often. You have to use a Declaration of Contribution and provide for the relationship between the parties and provide proof of the contributor's monthly income (to prove that he can contribute funds to the plan payment). The Chapter 13 trustee has a copy of this form or any regular ch13 practioner has it. Otherwise, see you at the meeting tomorrow and I will give you a copy of it.
Keith Higginbotham
To: cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 1:30 pm
Subject: [cdcbaa] Chapter 13 Promise
Dear All,

Have you run into this situation: Client (single mom) wants to save her home in a Chapter 13, but can't afford the plan by herself. She has a "fiance" who represents he'll contribute what's needed out of his paycheck.

Is there a sample form any of you have used to memorialize that promise in writing in a form that will convince the Ch13 T/ee that the plan is feasible?

Gerakd McNally, Jr.
206 N. Jackson St. #100
Glendale, CA 91206
818-507-5100

The post was migrated from Yahoo.
Yahoo Bot

charset-ascii
I use a contribution declaration. I've attached a sample one in word
format.
You should put the relationship to the debtor and definitely attach poi
for the contributor.
Raj T. Wadhwani
Wadhwani Law Firm, APLC
15233 Ventura Blvd., Suite 1120
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
Phone: (818) 784-0500
Fax: (818) 784-0508
raj@wadhwanilaw.com

Yahoo Bot

Dear All,
Have you run into this situation: Client (single mom) wants to save her home in a Chapter 13, but can't afford the plan by herself. She has a "fiance" who represents he'll contribute what's needed out of his paycheck.
Gerakd McNally, Jr.
206 N. Jackson St. #100
Glendale, CA 91206
818-507-5100