BK and Immigration Concerns

Yahoo Bot

Hi Aron-We covered this topic earlier. I believe the consensus was DON'T file. In re Perez I think was the name of the case. I have to look through earlier emails to be sure but someone else may remember.
Susana B. Tolchard
Aron Stark wrote: Dear Group,
I had a fellow in my office today who claimed to have a valid SSN but said it was "not valid for employment purposes" (he said that this statement was printed across his card). His wife has the same on her card. He doesn't have a green card and his wife is working with a fraudulent green card. He is afraid about what might happen to him (deportation) and his wife if they were to file bk in LA.
What are the practical ramifications if they were to file? Has anyone had experience with this type of SS card? What do I need to be on the lookout for?
Thanks in advance.
Aron Stark
Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.
Susana B. Tolchard
LAW OFFICES OF SUSANA B. TOLCHARD
23734 Valencia Blvd., Suite 304
Valencia, CA 91355
Telephone: (661) 287-9986
Facsimile: (661) 287-9662

Hi Aron-We covered this topic earlier. I believe the consensus was DON'T file. In re Perez I think was the name of the case. I have to look through earlier emails to be sure but someone else may remember.Susana B. TolchardAron Stark <aronstark@yahoo.com> wrote: Dear Group,I had a fellow in my office today who claimed to have a valid SSN but said it was "not valid for employment purposes" (he said that this statement was printed across his card). His wife has the same on her card. He doesn't have a green card and his wife is
working with a fraudulent green card. He is afraid about what might happen to him (deportation) and his wife if they were to file bk in LA.What are the practical ramifications if they were to file? Has anyone had experience with this type of SS card? What do I need to be on the lookout for? Thanks in advance.Aron Stark Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Susana B. TolchardLAW OFFICES OF SUSANA B. TOLCHARD23734 Valencia Blvd., Suite 304Valencia, CA 91355Telephone: (661) 287-9986Facsimile: (661) 287-9662
Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

The post was migrated from Yahoo.
Yahoo Bot

Dear Group,
I had a fellow in my office today who claimed to have a valid SSN but said it was "not valid for employment purposes" (he said that this statement was printed across his card). His wife has the same on her card. He doesn't have a green card and his wife is working with a fraudulent green card. He is afraid about what might happen to him (deportation) and his wife if they were to file bk in LA.
What are the practical ramifications if they were to file? Has anyone had experience with this type of SS card? What do I need to be on the lookout for?
Thanks in advance.
Aron Stark
Dear Group,I had a fellow in my office today who claimed to have a valid SSN but said it was "not valid for employment purposes" (he said that this statement was printed across his card). His wife has the same on her card. He doesn't have a green card and his wife is working with a fraudulent green card. He is afraid about what might happen to him (deportation) and his wife if they were to file bk in LA.What are the practical ramifications if they were to file? Has anyone had experience with this type of SS card? What do I need to be on the lookout for? Thanks in advance.Aron Stark
Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

The post was migrated from Yahoo.