Continuing a 341

Yahoo Bot

charset="UTF-8"
Job training is an excellent excuse. Call the trustee. Some are more reasonable than others. Should require only a phone call.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me.
Pat
Patrick T. Green, Esq.
Fitzgerald & Green
Attorneys at Law
1010 E. Union Street
Suite 206
Pasadena, CA 91106
Tel: 626-449-8433
Fax: 626-449-0565
pat@fitzgreenlaw.com

The post was migrated from Yahoo.
Yahoo Bot

One free non-appearance, even if they fell asleep and missed the hearing. However if you want the non-appearance to be excused, you can talk to the
trustee. Usually that is something like a car accident or something that would
incapacitate the debtor. It is doubtful that the non-appearance would be excused
given your client's issues. I do not think it can hurt to ask.
David Jacob
Sent: Wed, July 14, 2010 9:43:43 AM
Subject: [cdcbaa] Continuing a 341
A question I should know the answer to by now, but, Debtor got a job and istraining the week of her 341. If debtor misses training, debtor loses job.
How do I continue the hearing? Call the Trustee's office and ask for a
continuance? Is there any paperwork (i.e., notices) for my office?
Thanks listmates,
One free non-appearance, even if they fell asleep and missed the hearing. However if you want the non-appearance to be excused, you can talk to the trustee. Usually that is something like a car accident or something that would incapacitate the debtor. It is doubtful that the non-appearance would be excused given your client's issues. I do not think it can hurt to ask. David JacobFrom: Robert <robertvitt@vittlawfirm.com>To:
cdcbaa@yahoogroups.comSent: Wed, July 14, 2010 9:43:43 AMSubject: [cdcbaa] Continuing a 341

A question I should know the answer to by now, but, Debtor got a job and is training the week of her 341. If debtor misses training, debtor loses job.
How do I continue the hearing? Call the Trustee's office and ask for a continuance? Is there any paperwork (i.e., notices) for my office?
Thanks listmates,

Yahoo Bot

A question I should know the answer to by now, but, Debtor got a job and is training the week of her 341. If debtor misses training, debtor loses job.
How do I continue the hearing? Call the Trustee's office and ask for a continuance? Is there any paperwork (i.e., notices) for my office?
Thanks listmates,