Hello

Yahoo Bot

Hi Linda,
Welcome to cdcbaa!
Peter M Lively
President
Sent from my iPhone - please excuse typos.
> On Mar 2, 2017, at 8:51 PM, 'Christie C.' cronenwethlaw@yahoo.com [cdcbaa] wrote:
>
> Hi Linda,
>
> Welcome aboard.
>
> Christie Cronenweth
>
> Law Offices of Christie Cronenweth
> 25202 Crenshaw Blvd., Suite 207
> Torrance, CA 90505
> 310-257-4995 ph
> 310-257-4996 fx
> cronenwethlaw@yahoo.com
> www.cronenwethlaw.com
>
> Confidentiality
>
> The information contained in this email message is legally privileged
> and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual
> or entity named. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
> you are advised not to read the attachments and you are hereby notified
> that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this email is strictly prohibited. This email is an Attorney-Client communication, and an Attorney-Client work product.
>
> If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify us by> telephone and delete the email. Thank you.
>
> The Law Offices of Christie Cronenweth is a debt relief agency engaged in the practice of aiding people to file for bankruptcy under the Bankruptcy Code.
>
>> On Mar 2, 2017, at 5:23 PM, Linda Muchamel lindamuchamel@yahoo.com [cdcbaa] wrote:
>>
>>
>> I'm a new member and just wanted to introduce myself and say hello! I am rather new to debtor bankruptcy work, and am interested in Chapter 7 filings for now. I hope you are all having a great week!
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Linda Muchamel
>> 2600 W. Olive Ave. #559
>> Burbank, CA 91505
>> (818) 333-5215
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
>
>
Welcome to cdcbaa!Peter M LivelyPresident Sent from my iPhone - please excuse typos.On Mar 2, 2017, at 8:51 PM, 'Christie C.' cronenwethlaw@yahoo.com [cdcbaa] <cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hi Linda,Welcome aboard. Christie CronenwethLaw Offices of Christie Cronenweth25202 Crenshaw Blvd., Suite 207Torrance, CA 90505310-257-4995 ph 310-257-4996 fx cronenwethlaw@yahoo.comwww.cronenwethlaw.comConfidentiality The information contained in this email message is legally privilegedand confidential information intended only for the use of the individualor entity named. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,you are advised not to read the attachments and you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this email is strictly prohibited. This email is an Attorney-Client communication, and an Attorney-Client work product.If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify us by telephone and delete the email. Thank you.The Law Offices of Christie Cronenweth is a debt relief agency engaged in the practice of aiding people to file for bankruptcy under the Bankruptcy Code.On Mar 2, 2017, at 5:23 PM, Linda Muchamel lindamuchamel@yahoo.com [cdcbaa] <

I'm a new member and just wanted to introduce myself and say hello! I am rather new to debtor bankruptcy work, and am interested in Chapter 7 filings for now. I hope you are all having a great week! Linda Muchamel 2600 W. Olive Ave. #559Burbank, CA 91505(818) 333-5215Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

The post was migrated from Yahoo.
Yahoo Bot

Hi Linda,
Welcome aboard.
Christie Cronenweth
Law Offices of Christie Cronenweth
25202 Crenshaw Blvd., Suite 207
Torrance, CA 90505
310-257-4995 ph
310-257-4996 fx
cronenwethlaw@yahoo.com
www.cronenwethlaw.com
Confidentiality
The information contained in this email message is legally privileged
and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual
or entity named. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are advised not to read the attachments and you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this email is strictly prohibited. This email is an Attorney-Client communication, and an Attorney-Client work product.
If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify us by
telephone and delete the email. Thank you.
The Law Offices of Christie Cronenweth is a debt relief agency engaged in the practice of aiding people to file for bankruptcy under the Bankruptcy Code.
> On Mar 2, 2017, at 5:23 PM, Linda Muchamel lindamuchamel@yahoo.com [cdcbaa] wrote:
>
> I'm a new member and just wanted to introduce myself and say hello! I am rather new to debtor bankruptcy work, and am interested in Chapter 7 filings for now. I hope you are all having a great week!
>
>
>
>
> Linda Muchamel
> 2600 W. Olive Ave. #559
> Burbank, CA 91505
> (818) 333-5215
>
>
>
>
> Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
>
Welcome aboard. Christie CronenwethLaw Offices of Christie Cronenweth25202 Crenshaw Blvd., Suite 207Torrance, CA 90505310-257-4995 ph 310-257-4996 fx cronenwethlaw@yahoo.comwww.cronenwethlaw.comConfidentiality The information contained in this email message is legally privilegedand confidential information intended only for the use of the individualor entity named. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,you are advised not to read the attachments and you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this email is strictly prohibited. This email is an Attorney-Client communication, and an Attorney-Client work product.If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify us by telephone and delete the email. Thank you.The Law Offices of Christie Cronenweth is a debt relief agency engaged in the practice of aiding people to file for bankruptcy under the Bankruptcy Code.On Mar 2, 2017, at 5:23 PM, Linda Muchamel lindamuchamel@yahoo.com [cdcbaa] <cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I'm a new member and just wanted to introduce myself and say hello! I am rather new to debtor bankruptcy work, and am interested in Chapter 7 filings for now. I hope you are all having a great week! Linda Muchamel 2600 W. Olive Ave. #559Burbank, CA 91505(818) 333-5215Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Yahoo Bot

blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } I'm a new member and just wanted to introduce myself and say hello! I am rather new to debtor bankruptcy work, and am interested in Chapter 7 filings for now. I hope you are all having a great week!
Linda Muchamel2600 W. Olive Ave. #559Burbank, CA 91505(818) 333-5215
Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Yahoo Bot

charset="US-ASCII"
It's not on purpose. Fred Brockie has a zombie infecting his computer
that sends out to any address he's ever emailed. DON'T ANYONE CLICK ON
THAT LINK AND DELETE IT RIGHT AWAY. I've received several from his
computer.
Steven B. Lever

Yahoo Bot

I think we would all agree that the group is not the place to post spam!
Jonathan D. Leventhal
Leventhal Law Group, P. C.
818-347-5800
NO EX-PARTE NOTICE VIA VOICE MAIL OR EMAIL: I do not accept e-mail notice for ex parte Applications via voicemail or by email. You must comply with California Law and give notice to a person in my office during regular business hours.
This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential, and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.
Leventhal Law Group, P.C. is a Debt Relief Agency under federal law.
Note: The Leventhal Law Group, P.C. does not reprenet you until a written fee agreement has been signed by you and a representative of the Leventhal Law Group, and all fees have been paid.
To: "scklweorpkwpokwerpko@mail.com"
Sent: 05/27/2012 9:27 AM
Subject: [cdcbaa] Hello
please look in to this http://www.news15jo.net/biz/?employment6664010
I think we would all agree that the group is not the place to post spam!
Jonathan D. Leventhal
Leventhal Law Group, P. C.
818-347-5800
NO EX-PARTE NOTICE VIA VOICE MAIL OR EMAIL: I do not accept e-mail notice for ex parte Applications via voicemail or by email. You must comply with California Law and give notice to a person in my office during regular business hours.
This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential, and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.
Leventhal Law Group, P.C. is a Debt Relief Agency under federal law.
Note: The Leventhal Law Group, P.C. does not reprenet you until a written fee agreement has been signed by you and a representative of the Leventhal Law Group, and all fees have been paid.
To: "scklweorpkwpokwerpko@mail.com" <scklweorpkwpokwerpko@mail.com>
Sent: 05/27/2012 9:27 AM
Subject: [cdcbaa] Hello

please look in to this