Huntington Beach, CA 92649
Office: 714-533-9210
Fax: 714-489-8150
Email: christine@attorneychristine.com
Blog: www.attorneychristine.com

The post was migrated from Yahoo.
Yahoo Bot

Hello Nancy:
I just happen to be working on this exact issue today!I attach a complaint in a case in Florida where Navient tried to collect on a non-qualifying loan after discharge. The loan is automatically discharged, but it may be that the creditor doesn't know it. I suggest either an AP for declaratory judgment, or waiting until the creditor comes after the debtor, as here.I also recommend going on Pacer to get more documents in this case.- John D. Faucher
On Thursday, May 4, 2017 4:52 PM, "nancy korompis korompisn@yahoo.com [cdcbaa]" wrote:
Listmates,
Does anyone know if a student loan by The National Collegiate Student Loan Trust is a federally funded / guaranteed loan? An online search seems to suggest that it was not a federally funded loan, but it is not clear.
Second question, if a student loan debt is not federally funded or guaranteed, does the debtor still need to do an adversary proceeding to discharge the debt arguing the basis that it is not a federally funded or guaranteed loan? I believe that the Brunner test is the standard for the student loan dischargeability action, but wondering what is done in practice re discharging the non fed funded / guaranteed student loan.
Thank you.Best regards,
Nancy KorompisTel: (626) 716-7763
tion (including any attachments) is intended for use by the intended recipient(s) only and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or legally protected. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all copies of the original communication. Thank you.
| Reply via web post | | Reply to sender | | Reply to group | | Start a New Topic | | Messages in this topic (3) |
Have you tried the highest rated email app? With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage. Visit Your Group
Privacy Unsubscribe Terms of Use

The post was migrated from Yahoo.