Wells Fargo is not allowing debtors who did not reaffirm their morta

Yahoo Bot

God help me. Please, "re" is one of the shortest prefixes in our language. No one should hyphenate re-? Reaffirm is a bankruptcy term. Please, please, please!
d
On Jun 18, 2013, at 4:59 PM, "Frank W. Molloy" wrote:
> I am confused here, Did Wells send her a reaffirmation agreement which she declined to sign? If so, and this was a purchase money mortgage, what is her downside in re-affirming. No personal liability anyway isn't that correct? And the one action rule also protects her if it is a first mortgage. Perhaps Debtors should consider re-affirming....
>
>

The post was migrated from Yahoo.
Yahoo Bot

If it is not a purchase money, then there is liability. Further, our
judges will not sign a reaffirmation agreement for real property.

Yahoo Bot

I am confused here, Did Wells send her a reaffirmation agreement which she declined to sign? If so, and this was a purchase money mortgage, what is her downside in re-affirming. No personal liability anyway isn't that correct? And the one action rule also protects her if it is a first mortgage. Perhaps Debtors should consider re-affirming....
I am confused here, Did Wells send her a reaffirmation agreement which she declined to sign? If so, and this was a purchase money mortgage, what is her downside in re-affirming. No personal liability anyway isn't that correct? And the one action rule also protects her if it is a first mortgage. Perhaps Debtors should consider re-affirming....