Judge Bason Program on Saturday

Yahoo Bot

Yes, please refer to Jon's recent post and theMCLE packetnow available in cdcbaa's library.
Law Office of Peter M. Lively * Personal Financial Law Center I
11268 Washington Boulevard, Suite 203, Culver City, California 90230-4647
Telephone: (310) 391-2400* Toll Free: (800) 307-3328 * Fax: (310) 391-2462
On Thursday, October 17, 2013 4:23 PM, Jason Wallach wrote:
The forms are not available, and apparently Judge Bason plans to do a pilot project on his own cases; I have recently tried to get copies from various judges and clerks, who all informed me that they weren't for use yet, except by Judge Bason's direction.
The old forms are a mess.
See you at 11am Saturday.
Jason Wallach
jwallach@gladstonemichel.com
On Oct 17, 2013, at 3:34 PM, Peter M. Lively wrote:
>
>
>Those forms are not finished yet. However, you will have the most recent draft for review on Saturday.
>
>Peter M. Lively, J.D., M.B.A.
>Law Office of Peter M. Lively * Personal Financial Law Center I
>11268 Washington Boulevard, Suite 203, Culver City, California 90230-4647
>Telephone: (310) 391-2400* Toll Free: (800) 307-3328 * Fax: (310) 391-2462
>
>
>
>On Thursday, October 17, 2013 2:59 PM, Michael Avanesian wrote:
>
>
>I feel like this will be a dumb question but I've looked at the Court site a few times. Where are the new plan and ds located? I'd like to see them so I can formulate questions.
>
>
>
>Sincerely,
>Michael Avanesian
>Law Offices of David A. Tilem
>http://www.tilemlaw.com/
>818-507-6000
>
>
>On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 1:23 PM, wrote:
>
>
>>
>>Folks, I expect Saturday's program to be great. We will hand out the new chapter 11 Disclosure Statement and Plan forms. The DS is only a little more than 4 pages, the Plan is 6 pages. There are gobs and gobs ofrequired exhibits and spreadsheets.
>>
>>They will also go over Judge Bason's Status Conf requirements, and the new "Budget Motion" forms for individual cases. Also the MOR. There will be some discussion of cash collateral motions.
>>
>>That's a lot of stuff.
>>
>>If you want to ask a question or you have a particular concern, please let me know in advance - send an email to jhayes@srhlawfirm.com. There is not going to be a lot of time for questions at the program or they will never get through 20% of what they want to do. This is the time and place. Let me know.>
>
>
>
>

The post was migrated from Yahoo.
Yahoo Bot

charsetndows-1252
The forms are not available, and apparently Judge Bason plans to do a pilot project on his own cases; I have recently tried to get copies from various judges and clerks, who all informed me that they weren't for use yet, except by Judge Bason's direction.
The old forms are a mess.
See you at 11am Saturday.
Jason Wallach
jwallach@gladstonemichel.com
On Oct 17, 2013, at 3:34 PM, Peter M. Lively wrote:
>
> Those forms are not finished yet. However, you will have the most recent draft for review on Saturday.
>
> Peter M. Lively, J.D., M.B.A.
> Law Office of Peter M. Lively * Personal Financial Law Center I
> 11268 Washington Boulevard, Suite 203, Culver City, California 90230-4647
> Telephone: (310) 391-2400 * Toll Free: (800) 307-3328 * Fax: (310) 391-2462
>
>
> On Thursday, October 17, 2013 2:59 PM, Michael Avanesian wrote:
>
> I feel like this will be a dumb question but I've looked at the Court site a few times. Where are the new plan and ds located? I'd like to see them so I can formulate questions.
>
>
> Sincerely,
> Michael Avanesian
> Law Offices of David A. Tilem
> http://www.tilemlaw.com/
> 818-507-6000
>
>
> On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 1:23 PM, wrote:
>
> Folks, I expect Saturday's program to be great. We will hand out the new chapter 11 Disclosure Statement and Plan forms. The DS is only a little more than 4 pages, the Plan is 6 pages. There are gobs and gobs of required exhibits and spreadsheets.
>
> They will also go over Judge Bason's Status Conf requirements, and the new "Budget Motion" forms for individual cases. Also the MOR. There will be some discussion of cash collateral motions.
>
> That's a lot of stuff.
>
> If you want to ask a question or you have a particular concern, please let me know in advance - send an email to jhayes@srhlawfirm.com. There is not going to be a lot of time for questions at the program or they will never get through 20% of what they want to do. This is the time and place. Let me know.
>
>
>
>
>
charsetndows-1252
The forms are not available, and apparently Judge Bason plans to do a pilot project on his own cases; I have recently tried to get copies from various judges and clerks, who all informed me that they weren't for use yet, except by Judge Bason's direction.The old forms are a mess.See you at 11am Saturday.
Jason Wallach
Yahoo Bot

Those forms are not finished yet. However, you will have the most recent draft for review on Saturday.
Law Office of Peter M. Lively * Personal Financial Law Center I
11268 Washington Boulevard, Suite 203, Culver City, California 90230-4647
Telephone: (310) 391-2400* Toll Free: (800) 307-3328 * Fax: (310) 391-2462
On Thursday, October 17, 2013 2:59 PM, Michael Avanesian wrote:
I feel like this will be a dumb question but I've looked at the Court site a few times. Where are the new plan and ds located? I'd like to see them so I can formulate questions.
Sincerely,
Michael Avanesian
Law Offices of David A. Tilem
http://www.tilemlaw.com/
818-507-6000
On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 1:23 PM, wrote:
>
>Folks, I expect Saturday's program to be great. We will hand out the new chapter 11 Disclosure Statement and Plan forms. The DS is only a little more than 4 pages, the Plan is 6 pages. There are gobs and gobs ofrequired exhibits and spreadsheets.
>
>They will also go over Judge Bason's Status Conf requirements, and the new "Budget Motion" forms for individual cases. Also the MOR. There will be some discussion of cash collateral motions.
>
>That's a lot of stuff.
>
>If you want to ask a question or you have a particular concern, please let me know in advance - send an email to jhayes@srhlawfirm.com. There is not going to be a lot of time for questions at the program or they will never get through 20% of what they want to do. This is the time and place. Let me know.

Yahoo Bot

I feel like this will be a dumb question but I've looked at the Court site
a few times. Where are the new plan and ds located? I'd like to see them so
I can formulate questions.
Sincerely,
Michael Avanesian
Law Offices of David A. Tilem
www.tilemlaw.com
818-507-6000
On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 1:23 PM, wrote:
> **
>
>
> Folks, I expect Saturday's program to be great. We will hand out the new
> chapter 11 Disclosure Statement and Plan forms. The DS is only a little
> more than 4 pages, the Plan is 6 pages. There are gobs and gobs
> of required exhibits and spreadsheets.
>
>
>
> They will also go over Judge Bason's Status Conf requirements, and the new
> "Budget Motion" forms for individual cases. Also the MOR. There will be
> some discussion of cash collateral motions.
>
>
>
> That's a lot of stuff.
>
>
>
> If you want to ask a question or you have a particular concern, please let
> me know in advance - send an email to jhayes@srhlawfirm.com. There is
> not going to be a lot of time for questions at the program or they will
> never get through 20% of what they want to do. This is the time and
> place. Let me know.
>
>
>
I feel like this will be a dumb question but I've looked at the Court site a few times. Where are the new plan and ds located? I'd like to see them so I can formulate questions.
Sincerely, Michael AvanesianLaw Offices of David A. Tilemwww.tilemlaw.com
818-507-6000
On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 1:23 PM, <jhayes@hayesbklaw.com> wrote:
Folks, I expect Saturday's program to be great. We will hand out the new chapter 11 Disclosure Statement and Plan forms. The DS is only a little more than 4 pages, the Plan is 6 pages. There are gobs and gobs ofrequired exhibits and spreadsheets.
They will also go over Judge Bason's Status Conf requirements, and the new "Budget Motion" forms for individual cases. Also the MOR. There will be some discussion of cash collateral motions.That's a lot of stuff.If you want to ask a question or you have a particular concern, please let me know in advance - send an email to jhayes@srhlawfirm.com. There is not going to be a lot of time for questions at the program or they will never get through 20% of what they want to do. This is the time and place. Let me know.