Trustee's Notice of Proposed Abandonment of Property =C2=

Yahoo Bot

Thanks Steve, I agree. The trustee has agreed to sign a Notice, and I am trying to save the trustee the trouble by preparing the Notice at my end. Another attorney just provided me with a helpful sample Notice which I will work from.Gary R. WallaceLaw Office of Gary R. Wallace4551 Glencoe Avenue, Suite 300Marina del Rey, CA 90292Email: garyrwallace@ymail.comOffice: (310) 775-8719
groups.com>
To: cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2015 6:46 PM
Subject: RE: [cdcbaa] Trustee's Notice of Proposed Abandonment of Property
d to a Motion to Compel Abandonment. The former is signed by him without any motionit is just assumed to have happened I guess. Which is the Trustee asking you to do? Both are pleading you put togetyahoogroups.com [mailto:cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2015 3:57 PM
To: Cdcbaa Yahoo Listserv
Subject: [cdcbaa] Trustee's Notice of Proposed Abandonment of Property at I perform the legwork in a Ch 7 real property abandonment. I haven't seen any applicable local form for the Central District (am I missing it?), but I did see one for the Southern District. I would prefer not to prepare and file a motion and am contemplating using the Southern District form as a starting point to create a WORD-format notice. Any better ideas, or better still, can anyone point me to a recently filed notice in the Central District? Gary R. WallaceLaw Office of Gary R. Wallace4551 Glencoe Avenue, Suite 300Marina del Rey, CA 90292Email: garyr
The post was migrated from Yahoo.