Hey Linda!
FYI!
KEITH
To: higginbothamlaw ; Linda Righi
Sent: Mon, Jan 9, 2012 6:48 am
Subject: Re: cdcbaa's website - for 2012 Members
Hi Linda and Keith,
1. The new application is up now.
2. For the paid year. The all members export list (admin login>export lists>all members) shows the last year the member has paid. I'm going to have Josh include that logic for the paid not-paid column in the main member listing but for right now that list shows it. Also, Josh made an export list that shows only people paid for 2012.
Let me know if you have any other thoughts.
-des
On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 12:55 PM, Desmond Hayes wrote:
Happy new year to you too!!
1. Definitely
2. I've reached out to Josh to see the proper course of action on that because I don't remember how the site determines who to show in the attorney listing and I don't want to knock the unpaid members out without the grace period.
On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 12:08 PM, wrote:
Hey Desmond!
1. Happy New Year!
2. I need 2 things to occur with the website.
Can you upload the attached 2012 Application and replace the one on the website with it since due to my oversight, it misspelled our administrator's first name as "Lindi" instead of "Linda".
Secondly, all the members are still listed as "PAID" from 2011. Can we undue these so that we can start fresh from less say any sign-ups through the website from Nov 2011 forward? (Please see Linda's comments below)
Thank-you!
KEITH HIGGINBOTHAM
2012 cdcbaa President
THE LAW OFFICES OF KEITH ALAN HIGGINBOTHAM
255 S. Grand Avenue, Suite #2109
Los Angeles, CA 90012-3045
Phone: 213.620.0176
Facsimile: 213.613.1200
HigginbothamLaw@aol.com
To: higginbothamlaw
Sent: Fri, Jan 6, 2012 4:13 am
Subject: Website - Paid 2012 Members
Keith,
Would it be possible to tag all unpaid 2012 members as "Not Paid" on the website? The way it's currently set up, all 2010 and 2011 paid members are marked "Paid" next to their name, but the only way I'm able to tell who has actually paid for 2012 is to scroll through each individual name and open up their profile.
Could we arrange to upload a revised New Member Application with the correct spelling of my name?
I hope 2012 is off to a good start for you!
Have a nice weekend.
Linda
dh@desmondhayes.com
- One more mile. -
dh@desmondhayes.com
- One more mile. -
Hey Linda!
FYI!
KEITH
-----Original Message-----
To: higginbothamlaw <higginbothamlaw@aol.com>; Linda Righi <cdcbaa@aol.com>
Sent: Mon, Jan 9, 2012 6:48 am
Subject: Re: cdcbaa's website - for 2012 Members
Hi Linda and Keith,
1. The new application is up now.
2. For the paid year. The all members export list (admin login>export lists>all members) shows the last year the member has paid. I'm going to have Josh include that logic for the paid not-paid column in the main member listing but for right now that list shows it. Also, Josh made an export list that shows only people paid for 2012.
Let me know if you have any other thoughts.
-des
On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 12:55 PM, Desmond Hayes <dh@desmondhayes.com> wrote:
Happy new year to you too!!
1. Definitely
2. I've reached out to Josh to see the proper course of action on that because I don't remember how the site determines who to show in the attorney listing and I don't want to knock the unpaid members out without the grace period.
On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 12:08 PM, <higginbothamlaw@aol.com> wrote:
Hey Desmond!
1. Happy New Year!
2. I need 2 things to occur with the website.
Can you upload the attached 2012 Application and replace the one on the website with it since due to my oversight, it misspelled our administrator's first name as "Lindi" instead of "Linda".
Secondly, all the members are still listed as "PAID" from 2011. Can we undue these so that we can start fresh from less say any sign-ups through the website from Nov 2011 forward? (Please see Linda's comments below)
Thank-you!
KEITH HIGGINBOTHAM
2012 cdcbaa President
THE LAW OFFICES OF KEITH ALAN HIGGINBOTHAM
255 S. Grand Avenue, Suite #2109
Los Angeles, CA 90012-3045
Phone:
The post was migrated from Yahoo.