Sample stipulation

Yahoo Bot

I made a similar post about a week ago and no one took up the thread. So I tried my hand at drafting a stip that is now awaiting BofA's signature. I incorporated some of BofA's requested language. I can share it with you if you want to contact me directly, but I don't know yet if it is going to pass muster with BofA or the court. I did absolutely nothing to warrant BofA offering to stip other than schedule their debt as underwater and indicate a lien strip in the plan.
>
> B of A just offered to to stipulate to stripping the second in a newly filed chapter 13.
>
> Does anyone have a sample or case number for this. I am curious to what specifics were used that the bank accepted.
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Jonathan Leventhal, esq.
> Leventhal Law Group, P.C.
> 818-347-5800
>
> NO EX-PARTE NOTICE VIA VOICE MAIL OR EMAIL: I do not accept e-mail notice for ex parte Applications via voicemail or by email. You must comply with California Law and give notice to a person in my office during regular business hours.
>
> This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential, and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.
>
> Leventhal Law Group, P.C. is a Debt Relief Agency under federal law.
>
> Note: The Leventhal Law Group, P.C. does not represent you until a written fee agreement has been signed by you and a representative of the Leventhal Law Group, P.C. and all fees listed in the agreement have been paid.
>

The post was migrated from Yahoo.