Loan Mods and Short Sales

Yahoo Bot

Sam:
Move to amend the plan and approve mod. 13 or 11. Since plan mod and loan mod are related, do them together and court should approve. 7's more difficult, as estate has no interest in modification.
D
Dennis McGoldrick, 350 S. Crenshaw Bl., #A207B, Torrance, Ca 90503 310-328-1001-voice
> On Mar 25, 2014, at 4:02 PM, wrote:
>
> I seem to be running into a few of these lately. Where I am from, the Judges will not approve Short Sales without a really, really good reason. Is it the same here? Does anyone know if there is any problem getting a short sale approved in front of Judge Zurzolo? Same issue with loan mods. I've been told from some locals that the Judges will typically issue the Order that loan mod discussions do not violate the stay, but are not inclined to approve an actual loan mod. (for what it's worth, I don't see a requirement to get approval on a mod - it is not new financing). In any event, I have a creditor in a Judge Klein 13 who has given us a very favorable mod and they want court approval. Can I expect any difficulty in obtaining that approval? I appreciate the input!
>
>

The post was migrated from Yahoo.
Yahoo Bot

To: cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: groups-system

The post was migrated from Yahoo.