10,000 creditors

Yahoo Bot

Jeff:
Before you embark on that, do you think you could ask the judge by motion for an alternate notice procedure (publication?) or to limit the class of people who get notice? It happens in big 11 cases I know, to save the estate money. If this is going to be an asset administered chapter 7 it seems it might be worth a shot. But then again if the mailing cost is approximately $.60 per or $6000, the cost of the motion might be half of that....maybe not worth it. Just thinking.
>
> I was asked to sub into a case that should amend to add all clients -- 10,000 of them, amending schedule F means serving all of them with the amendment, I don't think you can limit notice of the actual case to a known creditor -- so anybody have a fulfillment/mailing house that handles this sort of stuff that is reasonable?
>
> Shinbrot
>

The post was migrated from Yahoo.
Yahoo Bot

CertificateOfService.com. Run by WA consumer bankruptcy lawyer and NACBA
chair for WA Jay Jump. Great service, great people.
On Jan 17, 2013 2:01 PM, "Jeffrey S. Shinbrot"
wrote:
> **
>
>
> I was asked to sub into a case that should amend to add all clients --
> 10,000 of them, amending schedule F means serving all of them with the
> amendment, I don't think you can limit notice of the actual case to a known
> creditor -- so anybody have a fulfillment/mailing house that handles this
> sort of stuff that is reasonable?
>
> Shinbrot
>
>
CertificateOfService.com. Run by WA consumer bankruptcy lawyer and NACBA chair for WA Jay Jump. Great service, great people.
On Jan 17, 2013 2:01 PM, "Jeffrey S. Shinbrot" <jeffrey@shinbrotfirm.com> wrote:
I was asked to sub into a case that should amend to add all clients -- 10,000 of them, amending schedule F means serving all of them with the amendment, I don't think you can limit notice of the actual case to a known creditor -- so anybody have a fulfillment/mailing house that handles this sort of stuff that is reasonable?
Shinbrot

Yahoo Bot

I was asked to sub into a case that should amend to add all clients -- 10,000 of them, amending schedule F means serving all of them with the amendment, I don't think you can limit notice of the actual case to a known creditor -- so anybody have a fulfillment/mailing house that handles this sort of stuff that is reasonable?
Shinbrot