Did you check the box at the top that it was not a hardship? If not, an
appearance is likely required.
Link W. Schrader
On Jan 15, 2014 6:16 PM, "Brad Yourist" wrote:
>
>
> Dear Listmates: I signed off (despite my usual policy) on a reaffirmation
> agreement without any fee for the work mind you. There was a hardship
> averment in the motion but Debtor listed the car payment on her schedules.
> She needs the vehicle to survive. We were ordered to appear before Judge
> Bluebond. Any suggestions what she wants presented would be appreciated my
> the attorney of record.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Bradley J. Yourist
> 310-575-1175 ext 118
>
>
>
>
*Link Schrader, Attorney*
Law Office of Link W. Schrader
Mail: P.O. Box 3723, Tustin, CA 92781
Office: 106 W. 4th Street, Suite #308, Santa Ana,
CA 92701
Office: (714) 542-5922; Mobile/Text: (310) 413-6924
San Diego: (619) 952-8342; Fax: (310) 878-4158
www.schrader-law.com

The post was migrated from Yahoo.
Yahoo Bot

Most of the judges want the following information;
1. Is the debtor current on the car payments?
2. If the car is worth much less than the amount owed, they often ask if the debtor has tried to make a better deal with the creditor or tried to get another car elsewhere with better terms.
3. Sometimes the debtor's circumstances have improved since the case was filed and debtor can explain that.
current on payments, the Valley judges will approve the reaffirmation even if the debtor has a deficit budget.
Patricia Said
Attorney at Law
13443 McCormick Street
Sherman Oaks, CA 91401
(818)789-0781 fax (818)789-5820
patriciahsaid@yahoo.com
This electronic message contains information from the Law Office ofPatricia Said whichmay beprivileged and confidential.
The information is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only. If you are not an addressee, note that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this email is prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please contact the sender.

Yahoo Bot

Dear Listmates: I signed off (despite my usual policy) on a reaffirmation agreement without any fee for the work mind you. There was a hardship averment in the motion but Debtor listed the car payment on her schedules. She needs the vehicle to survive. We were ordered to appear before Judge Bluebond. Any suggestions what she wants presented would be appreciated my the attorney of record.
Thanks.
Bradley J. Yourist
310-575-1175 ext 118
Dear Listmates: I signed off (despite my usual policy) on a reaffirmation agreement without any fee for the work mind you. There was a hardship averment in the motion but Debtor listed the car payment on her schedules. She needs the vehicle to survive. We were ordered to appear before Judge Bluebond. Any suggestions what she wants presented would be appreciated my the attorney of record. Thanks. Bradley J. Yourist310-575-1175 ext 118