ZURZOLO Chapter 13..... with Lien Strip

Yahoo Bot

Three steps, not two options.
Sent from my iPhone
On May 28, 2012, at 9:57 AM, Dennis wrote:
> File a Mtn 2 approve stip & close Adv. File judgment/order approving stip & closing Adv case. Amend plan 2 conform w/stip.
> D
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On May 25, 2012, at 3:17 PM, R Grace Rodriguez wrote:
>
>>
>> Dear members. I filed the adversary, and before lender on 2nd lien has answered they gave me stipulation to treat debt unsecured and to strip. Okay got dumb question. ... do we file that in the 13 and the write a plan based upon the stipulation....? Will Judge Zurzolo accept that.... or do I need a Judgment in the Adversary in order for the stipulation to be effective.... therefore, file the stipulation in the Adversary Proceeding with a request for Judgment based on the stipulation? I'm not sure which way to go. HELP?
>>
>> --
>> R. Grace Rodriguez, Esq.
>> OFF: (818) 734-7223
>> CEL: (818) 554-9922
>>
>> NO EX-PARTE NOTICE VIA VOICE MAIL OR EMAIL: I do not accept e-mail notice for ex parte Applications via voicemail or by email. You must comply with California Law and give notice to a person in my office during regular business hours.
>>
>> CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: This message contains privileged and confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the intended recipient you should not disseminate, distribute, store, print, copy or deliver this message. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Three steps, not two options. Sent from my iPhoneOn May 28, 2012, at 9:57 AM, Dennis <easky1@yahoo.com> wrote:

File a Mtn 2 approve stip & close Adv. File judgment/order approving stip & closing Adv case. Amend plan 2 conform w/stip. DSent from my iPhoneOn May 25, 2012, at 3:17 PM, R Grace Rodriguez <rgracelaw@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear members. I filed the adversary, and before lender on 2nd lien has answered they gave me stipulation to treat debt unsecured and to strip. Okay got dumb question. ... do we file that in the 13 and the write a plan based upon the stipulation....? Will Judge Zurzolo accept that.... or do I need a Judgment in the Adversary in order for the stipulation to be effective.... therefore, file the stipulation in the Adversary Proceeding with a request for Judgment based on the stipulation? I'm not sure which way to go. HELP?
-- R. Grace Rodriguez, Esq.OFF: (818) 734-7223CEL: (818) 554-9922NO EX-PARTE NOTICE VIA VOICE MAIL OR EMAIL: I do not accept e-mail notice for ex parte Applications via voicemail or by email. You must comply with California Law and give notice to a person in my office during regular business hours.
CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: This message contains privileged and confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the intended recipient you should not disseminate, distribute, store, print, copy or deliver this message. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.

The post was migrated from Yahoo.
Yahoo Bot

File a Mtn 2 approve stip & close Adv. File judgment/order approving stip & closing Adv case. Amend plan 2 conform w/stip.
D
Sent from my iPhone
On May 25, 2012, at 3:17 PM, R Grace Rodriguez wrote:
> Dear members. I filed the adversary, and before lender on 2nd lien has answered they gave me stipulation to treat debt unsecured and to strip. Okay got dumb question. ... do we file that in the 13 and the write a plan based upon the stipulation....? Will Judge Zurzolo accept that.... or do I need a Judgment in the Adversary in order for the stipulation to be effective.... therefore, file the stipulation in the Adversary Proceeding with a request for Judgment based on the stipulation? I'm not sure which way to go. HELP?
>
> --
> R. Grace Rodriguez, Esq.
> OFF: (818) 734-7223
> CEL: (818) 554-9922
>
> NO EX-PARTE NOTICE VIA VOICE MAIL OR EMAIL: I do not accept e-mail notice for ex parte Applications via voicemail or by email. You must comply with California Law and give notice to a person in my office during regular business hours.
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: This message contains privileged and confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the intended recipient you should not disseminate, distribute, store, print, copy or deliver this message. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.
>
File a Mtn 2 approve stip & close Adv. File judgment/order approving stip & closing Adv case. Amend plan 2 conform w/stip. DSent from my iPhoneOn May 25, 2012, at 3:17 PM, R Grace Rodriguez <rgracelaw@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear members. I filed the adversary, and before lender on 2nd lien has answered they gave me stipulation to treat debt unsecured and to strip. Okay got dumb question. ... do we file that in the 13 and the write a plan based upon the stipulation....? Will Judge Zurzolo accept that.... or do I need a Judgment in the Adversary in order for the stipulation to be effective.... therefore, file the stipulation in the Adversary Proceeding with a request for Judgment based on the stipulation? I'm not sure which way to go. HELP?
-- R. Grace Rodriguez, Esq.OFF: (818) 734-7223CEL: (818) 554-9922NO EX-PARTE NOTICE VIA VOICE MAIL OR EMAIL: I do not accept e-mail notice for ex parte Applications via voicemail or by email. You must comply with California Law and give notice to a person in my office during regular business hours.
CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: This message contains privileged and confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the intended recipient you should not disseminate, distribute, store, print, copy or deliver this message. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.

Yahoo Bot

Adversary
Sincerely,
Daniela P. Romero*
*Law Office of Daniela P. Romero, APLC*
*1015 North Lake Ave., Ste. 212*
*Pasadena, CA 91104*
*Tel: (626) 817-2611*
*Fax: (626) 296-6991*
*email: dromerolaw@gmail.com *
*web: www.pasadenabankruptcylaw.com*

Yahoo Bot

Which case? Bankruptcy or Adversary?
On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 3:27 PM, Link W. Schrader wrote:
> **
>
>
> File the stipulation along with an order approving the stipulation. ****
>
> ** **
>
> *Link Schrader, Attorney*
>
> Law Office of Link W. Schrader****
>
> ** **
>
> *From:* cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com [mailto:cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com] *On Behalf
> Of *R Grace Rodriguez
> *Sent:* Friday, May 25, 2012 3:17 PM
> *To:* cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com
> *Subject:* [cdcbaa] ZURZOLO Chapter 13..... with Lien Strip****
>
> ** **
>
> ****
>
> Dear members. I filed the adversary, and before lender on 2nd lien has
> answered they gave me stipulation to treat debt unsecured and to strip.
> Okay got dumb question. ... do we file that in the 13 and the write a plan
> based upon the stipulation....? Will Judge Zurzolo accept that.... or do I
> need a Judgment in the Adversary in order for the stipulation to be
> effective.... therefore, file the stipulation in the Adversary Proceeding
> with a request for Judgment based on the stipulation? I'm not sure which
> way to go. HELP?
>
> --
> R. Grace Rodriguez, Esq.
> OFF: (818) 734-7223
> CEL: (818) 554-9922
>
> NO EX-PARTE NOTICE VIA VOICE MAIL OR EMAIL: I do not accept e-mail notice
> for ex parte Applications via voicemail or by email. You must comply with
> California Law and give notice to a person in my office during regular
> business hours.
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: This message contains privileged and
> confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If
> you are not the intended recipient you should not disseminate, distribute,
> store, print, copy or deliver this message. Please notify the sender
> immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and
> delete this e-mail from your system.****
>
> ****
>
>
>
R. Grace Rodriguez, Esq.
OFF: (818) 734-7223
CEL: (818) 554-9922
NO EX-PARTE NOTICE VIA VOICE MAIL OR EMAIL: I do not accept e-mail notice
for ex parte Applications via voicemail or by email. You must comply with
California Law and give notice to a person in my office during regular
business hours.
CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: This message contains privileged and
confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If
you are not the intended recipient you should not disseminate, distribute,
store, print, copy or deliver this message. Please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and
delete this e-mail from your system.
Which case? Bankruptcy or Adversary?On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 3:27 PM, Link W. Schrader <lschrader@schrader-law.com> wrote:
File the stipulation along with an order approving the stipulation. Link Schrader, AttorneyLaw Office of Link W. Schrader
cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com [mailto:cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of R Grace Rodriguez
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2012 3:17 PMTo: cdcbaa@yahoogroups.comSubject: [cdcbaa] ZURZOLO Chapter 13..... with Lien Strip
-- R. Grace Rodriguez, Esq.OFF: (818) 734-7223CEL: (818) 554-9922
NO EX-PARTE NOTICE VIA VOICE MAIL OR EMAIL: I do not accept e-mail notice for ex parte Applications via voicemail or by email. You must comply with California Law and give notice to a person in my office during regular business hours.

Yahoo Bot

File the stipulation along with an order approving the stipulation.
Link Schrader, Attorney
Law Office of Link W. Schrader

Yahoo Bot

Dear members. I filed the adversary, and before lender on 2nd lien has
answered they gave me stipulation to treat debt unsecured and to strip.
Okay got dumb question. ... do we file that in the 13 and the write a plan
based upon the stipulation....? Will Judge Zurzolo accept that.... or do I
need a Judgment in the Adversary in order for the stipulation to be
effective.... therefore, file the stipulation in the Adversary Proceeding
with a request for Judgment based on the stipulation? I'm not sure which
way to go. HELP?
R. Grace Rodriguez, Esq.
OFF: (818) 734-7223
CEL: (818) 554-9922
NO EX-PARTE NOTICE VIA VOICE MAIL OR EMAIL: I do not accept e-mail notice
for ex parte Applications via voicemail or by email. You must comply with
California Law and give notice to a person in my office during regular
business hours.
CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: This message contains privileged and
confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If
you are not the intended recipient you should not disseminate, distribute,
store, print, copy or deliver this message. Please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and
delete this e-mail from your system.