Inquiry re foreclosure litigator

Yahoo Bot

charsetndows-1252
This came to me on the LACBA Business listserv, and I don't know if any of you would be interested but:
"Potential Client, borrower on a residential loan, is facing the following situation:
the assets of original lender were transferred to a new entity.
redit all his payments.
client in Federal court, on a contingency basis.
yer.
e the current lawyer, and get the matter straightened out with the lender."
If you are interested, I will forward your name off list to the attorney making the inquiry.
Jason
Jason Wallach
jwallach@gladstonemichel.com
charsetndows-1252
This came to me on the LACBA Business listserv, and I don't know if any of you would be interested but:"Potential Client, borrower on a residential loan, is facing the following situation: Original lender was a bank that was taken over by the FDIC and the assets of original lender were transferred to a new entity. In the course of this, the original lender didnt correctly credit all his payments. New lender started foreclosure. Potential Client hires a lawyer who filed suit on behalf of the client in Federal court, on a contingency basis. Current lawyer has asked the potential client to find a new lawyer. Potential client seeks new lawyer (on a hourly basis) to replace the current lawyer, and get the matter straightened out with the lender."If you are interested, I will forward your name off list to the attorney making the inquiry.Jason
Jason Wallach
The post was migrated from Yahoo.