Thomas B. Donovan Award

Yahoo Bot

Congratulations Jon!!
Thank you for making time to take numerous pro bono cases--especially defending individuals against non meritorious adversary proceedings (cases often very difficult to place).
It means a lot to Public Counsel and our clients that you help in making the legal system work. Thank you!
Very well deserved honor.
Congrats!
Maggie
Sent from my iPhone
> On Jul 26, 2016, at 2:41 PM, John Faucher j.d.faucher@sbcglobal.net [cdcbaa] wrote:
>
> I highly agree with the award going to Jon Hayes, as he is outstanding at consumer bar advocacy.
> I hadn't realized how good he was at tennis, however:
> " is being recognized for his excellent serve"
>
> - John D. Faucher
> 818/889-8080
>
>
> On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 2:38 PM, "nclark@blclaw.com [cdcbaa]" wrote:
>
>
>
>
> Dear Members:
>
> As we have previously announced, this year's recipient of the CDCBAA's Calvin Ashland Award for Trustee of the Year is David Gill. Mr. Gill is one of the longest serving Chapter 7 trustees in the Central District of California. Many of you may not know that Mr. Gill started out representing Chapter 13 debtors. We honor him for his service to the bankruptcy community at the Calvin Ashland Award Dinner on November 3, 2016.
>
> In addition, it is my great pleasure to announce that this year's recipient of the Thomas B. Donovan Award for Excellence in Advocacy is M. Jonathan Hayes, of Simon Resnik & Hayes. Jon has been an active and aggressive advocate for the consumer bar and is being recognized for his excellent serve, advocacy and legal writing. His yearly 9th Circuit Review seminar is always our must well attended and highly anticipated seminar.
>
> We looked forward to seeing you at the Dinner on November 3, 2016.
>
> Sincerely,
> Nancy B. Clark
> CDCBAA
>
>
>

The post was migrated from Yahoo.
Yahoo Bot

I highly agree with the award going to Jon Hayes, as he is outstanding at consumer bar advocacy.I hadn't realized how good he was at tennis, however:"is being recognized for his excellent serve"
- John D. Faucher818/889-8080
On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 2:38 PM, "nclark@blclaw.com [cdcbaa]" wrote:
Dear Members:Aswe have previously announced,t serving Chapter 7 trustees in the Central District of California. Many of you may not know that Mr. Gill started out representing Chapter 13 debtors. We honor him for his service to the bankruptcy community at the Calvin Ashland Award Dinner on November 3, 2016.In addition, it is my great pleasure to announce that this year's recipient of the Thomas B. Donovan Award for Excellence in AdvocacyisM. Jonathan Hayes, of Simon Resnik & Hayes. Jon has been anactive and aggressive advocate for the consumer bar and is being recognized for his excellent serve, advocacyand legalwriting.His yearly 9th Circuit Review seminar is always our must well attended and highly anticipated seminar. Welooked forward to seeing you at the Dinner on November 3, 2016.Sincerely, Na
The post was migrated from Yahoo.