Filing fee to Superior Court for filing a Notice of S=

Yahoo Bot

Sent: Wed, May 5, 2010 6:14:02 AM
Subject: Re: [cdcbaa] Filing fee to Superior Court for filing a Notice of Stay of Civil proceedings?
I had one filed yesterday in the Van Nuys Superior Court (judicial Council form and BK Court's Notice of Case Commencement) and it was accepted without a fee.
Kenneth Jay Schwartz, Esq.
LAW OFFICE OF KENNETH JAY SCHWARTZ
21031 Ventura Boulevard, 12th Floor
Woodland Hills, California
91364-2203
Telephone: (818)226-1205
Email: kennethjschwartz@ yahoo.com
Sent from my iPhone
On May 5, 2010, at 4:11 AM, Catherine Christiansen wrote:
>
>
>
> >
>
>
>>
>
>That's not right. I use the judicial counsel form and attach a copy of the Notice of Commencement of case. Never been charged.
>
>Law Office of Catherine Christiansen
>1077 E Pacific Coast Hwy #210
>Seal Beach, CA, 90740
>Tel: (562) 361-8721
>Fax: (562) 490-8572
>attorneychristiansen@gmail.com
>This e-mail is private and confidential and is intended solely for the recipient(s) named or otherwise identified herein. If you are not named or otherwise identified as an intended recipient, please delete this e-mail message and any
> copies thereof and immediately notify Christiansen Law Offices by e-mail or by telephone (562)608-8368. Representation Note: If you have not signed a contract of representation, Christiansen Law Offices does not represent you, and this
> email does not contain any legal advice for you. NOTICE: We are a federally designated Debt Relief Agency under the United States Bankruptcy Laws. We assist people with finding solutions to their debt problems,including filing petitions for relief under the Bankruptcy Code
>A clerk tried that in San Luis Obispo, and once informed it was not an answer or motion, it was processed without fee.
>--- On Fri, 4/30/10, Nikki wrote:
>
>
>>Subject: [cdcbaa] Filing fee to Superior Court for filing a Notice of Stay of Civil proceedings?
>>To: cdcbaa@yahoogroups. com
>>Date: Friday, April 30, 2010, 2:08 PM
>>
>>
>>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> >>
>>
>>
>>>>
>>
>>Client had a lawsuit pending in Superior Court. Ch 7 was filed and Notice of Stay of Proceedings sent to Superior Court to notify them of the BK filing.
>>>>The Clerk is requiring my client to pay $300+ filing fee for this document to be filed and put on record!??
>>
>>>>This has never come up with any other Superior Court or Clerk before.... Any insight/recommended response?
>>
>>>>Thanks.
>>>>Nikki Hashemi
>>
>>
>
From: Kenneth Schwartz <kennethjschwartz@yahoo.com>To: "cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com" <cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com>Sent: Wed, May 5, 2010 6:14:02 AMSubject: Re: [cdcbaa] Filing fee to Superior Court for filing a Notice of Stay of Civil proceedings?

I had one filed yesterday in the Van Nuys Superior Court (judicial Council form and BK Court's Notice of Case Commencement) and it was accepted without a fee. Kenneth Jay Schwartz, Esq.LAW OFFICE OF KENNETH JAY SCHWARTZ21031 Ventura Boulevard, 12th FloorWoodland Hills, California 91364-2203: If you have not signed a contract of representation, Christiansen Law Offices does not represent you, and this
email does not contain any legal advice for you. NOTICE: We are a federally designated Debt Relief Agency under the United States Bankruptcy Laws. We assist people with finding solutions to their debt problems,including filing petitions for relief under the Bankruptcy Code A clerk tried that in San Luis Obispo, and once informed it was not an answer or motion, it was processed without fee. --- On Fri, 4/30/10, Nikki <hashemiesq@yahoo. com> wrote:
The post was migrated from Yahoo.