Online Questionaire versus Client Intake Packet

Yahoo Bot

I use rapid import. You will still have to work the file, as debtors rarely fill it out completely, but why retype everything? Every keystroke costs time and in most cases the debtors can at least get all of the creditors listed.
Dennis McGoldrick
350 S. Crenshaw Bl., #A207B
Torrance, CA 90503
On Mar 2, 2010, at 8:59 PM, Robert Vitt wrote:
Any listmates use Online Questionaires offered by their software instead of having a client fill out a packet on his or her or their own?
I always have clients handwrite their questionaires and then work the file myself. But I suppose, in theory, it could be time saving to have clients use the online questionaires where data is imported into the program? Any thoughts?
Robert S. Vitt
VITT LAW FIRM
3200 E. Guasti Road Ste 100
Ontario, CA 91761
909.275.7594 Office
909.275.7621 Facsimile
www.bankrutpcy-ie.com
www.vittlawfirm.com
Any tax advice contained in the body of this e-mail was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by the recipient for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
Privileged And Confidential Communication.
This electronic transmission, and any documents attached hereto, (a) are protected by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act (18 USC 2510-2521), (b) may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information, and (c) are for the sole use of the intended recipient named above. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender and delete the electronic message. Any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of the information received in error is strictly prohibited.
I use rapid import. You will still have to work the file, as debtors rarely fill it out completely, but why retype everything? Every keystroke costs time and in most cases the debtors can at least get all of the creditors listed.Dennis McGoldrick350 S. Crenshaw Bl., #A207BTorrance, CA 90503On Mar 2, 2010, at 8:59 PM, Robert Vitt <robertvitt@vittlawfirm.com> wrote:

Any listmates use Online Questionaires offered by their software instead of having a client fill out a packet on his or her or their own?

I always have clients handwrite their questionaires and then work the file myself. But I suppose, in theory, it could be time saving to have clients use the online questionaires where data is imported into the program? Any thoughts?

-- Robert S. VittVITT LAW FIRM3200 E. Guasti Road Ste 100Ontario, CA 91761909.275.7594 Office909.275.7621 Facsimilewww.bankrutpcy-
The post was migrated from Yahoo.
Yahoo Bot

Any listmates use Online Questionaires offered by their software instead of
having a client fill out a packet on his or her or their own?
I always have clients handwrite their questionaires and then work the file
myself. But I suppose, in theory, it could be time saving to have clients
use the online questionaires where data is imported into the program? Any
thoughts?
Robert S. Vitt
VITT LAW FIRM
3200 E. Guasti Road Ste 100
Ontario, CA 91761
909.275.7594 Office
909.275.7621 Facsimile
www.bankrutpcy-ie.com
www.vittlawfirm.com
Any tax advice contained in the body of this e-mail was not intended or
written to be used, and cannot be used, by the recipient for the purpose of
avoiding penalties that may be imposed under the Internal Revenue Code or
applicable state or local tax law provisions.
Privileged And Confidential Communication.
This electronic transmission, and any documents attached hereto, (a) are
protected by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act (18 USC
2510-2521), (b) may contain confidential and/or legally privileged
information, and (c) are for the sole use of the intended recipient named
above. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify
the sender and delete the electronic message. Any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of the contents of the information received in error is
strictly prohibited.
Ialways have clients handwrite their questionaires and then work the file myself. But I suppose, in theory, it could be time saving to have clients use the online questionaires where data is imported into the program? Any thoughts?
-- Robert S. VittVITT LAW FIRM3200 E. Guasti Road Ste 100Ontario, CA 91761909.275.7594 Office909.275.7621 Facsimilewww.bankrutpcy-ie.com
www.vittlawfirm.comAny tax advice contained in the body of this e-mail was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by the recipient for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
Privileged And Confidential Communication.This electronic transmission, and any documents attached hereto, (a) are protected by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act (18 USC 2510-2521), (b) may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information, and (c) are for the sole use of the intended recipient named above. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender and delete the electronic message. Any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of the information received in error is strictly prohibited.

The post was migrated from Yahoo.