Reaffirmation & Repossessions

Yahoo Bot

What about reaffs for houses. M understanding is that the reaffs. were generated to protect the cars. I have a 2nd TD demanding a reaf. Any thoughts?
Nate
"Hale Andrew Antico, Esq." wrote:
As Judge Naugle and I had the chance to discuss the laws and practices surrounding reaffirmation agreements in his court earlier this week, ride-through is dead. Short answer? Yes.
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2008 3:27 PM
To: cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [cdcbaa] Reaffirmation & Repossessions
Has anyone had this situation yet or can I get some input on opions and law...
If a Debtor does not sign a reaffirmation agreement but remains current with the payments on the secured property, can the creditor repossess the collateral?
Thanks
David
Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.
Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.
What about reaffs for houses. M understanding is that the reaffs. were generated to protect the cars. I have a 2nd TD demanding a reaf. Any thoughts?Nate "Hale Andrew Antico, Esq." <bk.lawyer@gmail.com> wrote: As Judge Naugle and I had the chance to discuss the laws and practices surrounding reaffirmation agreements in his court earlier this week, ride-through is dead. Short answer?
Yes. From: cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com [mailto:cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of David FollinSent: Thursday, March 13, 2008 3:27 PMTo: cdcbaa@yahoogroups.comSubject: [cdcbaa] Reaffirmation & Repossessions Has anyone had this situation yet or can I get some input on opions and law... If a Debtor does not sign a reaffirmation agreement but remains current with the payments on the secured property, can the creditor repossess the collateral? Thanks David Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with
Yahoo! Search.
Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

The post was migrated from Yahoo.