Postpetition, preconfirmation payments required ?

Yahoo Bot

No Mortg. decl. needed because being ALL paid through plan.
Nate Berneman
mitnicklaw@aol.com wrote: Chapter 13 debtor has a mortgage (primary residence w/ equity) that balloons within months after the filing of the case. The loan amount is relatively small. So, the proposed plan provides for payment in full of the loan during the 60 month term of the plan. If so, are monthly postpetition, preconfirmation installment payments on this loan required to be paid to the lender ? My thought is no because the loan/claim is fully paid through the plan, but I am not yet 100% certain.

Any input would be welcome. Have a good weekend all.
Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family favorites at AOL Food.
Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.
No Mortg. decl. needed because being ALL paid through plan.Nate Bernemanmitnicklaw@aol.com wrote: Chapter 13 debtor has a mortgage (primary residence w/ equity) that balloons within months after the filing of the case. The loan amount is relatively small. So, the proposed plan provides for payment in full of the loan during the 60 month term of the plan. If so, are monthly postpetition, preconfirmation installment payments on this
loan required to be paid to the lender ? My thought is no because the loan/claim is fully paid through the plan, but I am not yet 100% certain. Any input would be welcome. Have a good weekend all. Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family favorites at AOL Food.
Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

The post was migrated from Yahoo.
Yahoo Bot

Chapter 13 debtor has a mortgage (primary residence w/ equity) that balloons
within months after the filing of the case. The loan amount is relatively
small. So, the proposed plan provides for payment in full of the loan during
the 60 month term of the plan. If so, are monthly postpetition,
preconfirmation installment payments on this loan required to be paid to the lender ? My
thought is no because the loan/claim is fully paid through the plan, but I
am not yet 100% certain.

Any input would be welcome. Have a good weekend all.
**************Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family
favorites at AOL Food.

The post was migrated from Yahoo.