How do I file a new case with a 109g Bar in Effect

Yahoo Bot

I must say that I am a little dismayed at this question.
Yes, you can file this debtor's 3rd bk case, this time a Ch11 and file a motion to attempt to impose an automatic stay. Just be ready to get your checkbook out to pay the sanctions through the Court's inevitable Order to Show Cause Hearing. An the sanction swill be levied against YOU and not your client. So basically, you will financially take the hit for your client's predictament.
Otherwise, Yes, you would have to file an emergency motion to vacate the 180-bar restriction. Based on your facts and the respective Judge, your chances of success are very, very low.
So finally, to quote a very knowledge wise bk atty that I have had the pleasure to know, WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO GET INVOLVE HERE?
KEITH ALAN HIGGINBOTHAM
Pedro Mayser, Office Manager
THE LAW OFFICES OF KEITH ALAN HIGGINBOTHAM
255 S. Grand Avenue, Suite #2109
Los Angeles, CA 90012-3045
Phone: 213.620.0176
Facsimile: 213.613.1200
HigginbothamLaw@aol.com
To: cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, Jul 15, 2010 7:39 am
Subject: [cdcbaa] How do I file a new case with a 109g Bar in Effect
Hi everyone:
Emergency here, in pro per client, 2 prior cases dismissed, foreclosure sale 7/22/10 on one piece of rental property, Hon. Ellen Carroll dismissed last case Ch 7, w/ 109g Bar this month. Can I file new Chapter 11 and Motion to Impose Auto Stay without rejection by court due to 109g bar. Do I need to file a Motion to Lift 109g bar? Thanks in advance for your help.
Law Office of Catherine Christiansen
1077 E Pacific Coast Hwy #210
Seal Beach, CA, 90740
Tel: (562) 361-8721
Fax: (562) 490-8572
attorneychristiansen@gmail.com
This e-mail is private and co nfidential and is intended solely for the recipient(s) named or otherwise identified herein. If you are not named or otherwise identified as an intended recipient, please delete this e-mail message and any copies thereof and immediately notify Christiansen Law Offices by e-mail or by telephone (562)608-8368. Representation Note: If you have not signed a contract of representation, Christiansen Law Offices does not represent you, and this email does not contain any legal advice for you. NOTICE: We are a federally designated Debt Relief Agency under the United States Bankruptcy Laws. We assist people with finding solutions to their debt problems,including filing petitions for relief under the Bankruptcy Code
"Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed, for I amyour God. I will strengthen you. I will help you. I will uphold you with myvictorious right hand." Isaiah 41:10 NLT
I must say that I am a little dismayed at this question.
Yes, you can file this debtor's 3rd bk case, this time a Ch11 and file a motion to attempt to impose an automatic stay. Just be ready to get your checkbook out to pay the sanctions through the Court's inevitable Order to Show Cause Hearing. An the sanction swill be levied against YOU and not your client. So basically, you will financially take the hit for your client's predictament.
Otherwise, Yes, you would have to file an emergency motion to vacate the 180-bar restriction. Based on your facts and the respective Judge, your chances of success are very, very low.
So finally, to quote a very knowledge wise bk atty that I have had the pleasure to know, WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO GET INVOLVE HERE?
KEITH ALAN HIGGINBOTHAM

Pedro Mayser, Office Manager
THE LAW OFFICES OF KEITH ALAN HIGGINBOTHAM
255 S. Grand Avenue, Suite #2109
Los Angeles, CA 90012-3045
Phone: 213.620.0176
Facsimile: 213.613.1200

The post was migrated from Yahoo.
Yahoo Bot

Hi everyone:
Emergency here, in pro per client, 2 prior cases dismissed, foreclosure sale 7/22/10 on one piece of rental property, Hon. Ellen Carroll dismissed last case Ch 7, w/ 109g Bar this month. Can I file new Chapter 11 and Motion to Impose Auto Stay without rejection by court due to 109g bar. Do I need to file a Motion to Lift 109g bar? Thanks in advance for your help.
Law Office of Catherine Christiansen
1077 E Pacific Coast Hwy #210
Seal Beach, CA, 90740
Tel: (562) 361-8721
Fax: (562) 490-8572
attorneychristiansen@gmail.comThis e-mail is private and confidential and is intended solely for the recipient(s) named or otherwise identified herein. If you are not named or otherwise identified as an intended recipient, please delete this e-mail message and any copies thereof and immediately notify Christiansen Law Offices by e-mail or by telephone (562)608-8368. ion, Christiansen Law Offices does not represent you, and this email does not contain anylegal advicefor you. NOTICE: We are a federally designated Debt Relief Agency under the United States Bankruptcy Laws.We assist people with finding solutions to their debt problems,including filing petitions for relief under the Bankruptcy Code
"Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed, for I amyour God. I will strengthen you. I will help you. I will uphold you with myvictorious right hand." Isaiah 41:10 NLT
Hi everyone:Emergency here, in pro per client, 2 prior cases dismissed, foreclosure sale 7/22/10 on one piece of rental property, Hon. Ellen Carroll dismissed last case Ch 7, w/ 109g Bar this month. Can I file new Chapter 11 and Motion to Impose Auto Stay without rejection by court due to 109g bar. Do I need to file a Motion to Lift 109g bar? Thanks in advance for your help. Law Office of Catherine Christiansen1077 E Pacific Coast Hwy #210Seal Beach, CA, 90740Tel: (562) 361-8721Fax: (562) 490-8572attorneychristiansen@gmail.com
The post was migrated from Yahoo.