Satisfaction of Non-dischargeable judgment

Yahoo Bot

I have just settled a case where a creditor had a non-dischargeable judgment from bankruptcy court from an obligation. The obligation was never sued upon in Superior Court, the creditor just came straight to bankruptcy court when the bankruptcy case was filed. The amount of settlement is less than payment in full.

Is there a form, similar to the acknowledgement of satisfaction of judgment form, which I can have the creditor sign to release the judgment and to show the credit reporting agencies? The creditor is only willing to provide a release letter.
Do you Yahoo!?
Send holiday email and support a worthy cause. Do good.
I have just settled a case where a creditor had a non-dischargeable judgment from bankruptcy court from an obligation. The obligation was never sued upon in Superior Court, the creditor just came straight to bankruptcy court when the bankruptcy case was filed. The amount of settlement is less than payment in full.

Is there a form, similar to the acknowledgement of satisfaction of judgment form, which I can have the creditor sign to release the judgment and to show the credit reporting agencies? The creditor is only willing to provide a release letter.
Do you Yahoo!?
Send holiday email and support a worthy cause. Do good.

The post was migrated from Yahoo.