PHONE NUMBER FOR SHERIFF

Yahoo Bot

The contact us method does work, but it can take days to hear back. I know it is a few more $$$, but I usually have a copy delivered to the Office and obtain a received-stamped copy.
Law Office of Eric Alan Mitnick
21515 Hawthorne Boulevard, Ste. 1080
Torrance, California 90503
(310) 792-5864; 792-5866 (fax)
MitnickLaw@aol.com
Although this email and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by the sender for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.
The information contained in this email message and any attached files may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received this email message in error, please notify the sender by reply email, and delete the email message you received and all of the attached files.
To: cdcbaa
Sent: Fri, Jun 27, 2014 10:19 am
Subject: RE: [cdcbaa] PHONE NUMBER FOR SHERIFF
Hi Sam,
The L.A. office NEVER picks up. What I usually do, and it always works, is to go to their website and I fill out a Contact Us form.http://civil.lasd.org/ContactUs/cwfb.asp?6
Be very specific in your message, include court case number, levying officer number, dates, names, etc. Someone from that office will email you either the same day or the following business day.
Good luck!
Isela C. Barrios, Esq.
HOLGUIN, GARFIELD, MARTINEZ & QUIONEZ, APLC
800 West 6th Street, Suite 950
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Telephone: 213-623-0170
Facsimile: 213-623-0171
Email: ibarrios@hgmq.org
NOTICE: This notice is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and return the original message to us at the above address by mail.

The post was migrated from Yahoo.