How soon we forget

Yahoo Bot

Jeff, If you drove anywhere, you qualify.
Sent from my iPhone
On Jan 18, 2012, at 10:49 AM, "jbsesq1965" wrote:
> Jon:
>
> I worked for you then too. Aki didn't bring me groceries, what's up with that?
>
> I think I came by your house too... to see if you could sign my paycheck. That doesn't qualify me for "hero" status?
>
> Jeff Smith
>
> --- In cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com, "jonhayes6666" wrote:
> >
> > 18 years ago was the Northridge earthquake. I live in Northridge. Aki Koyama was working for me at the time. He called me the next day when the telephones finally went back on and asked if I needed any groceries or anything. I told him that actually groceries would be good since we had no power and no stores were open for 10 miles. He came up later that day with several bags full of groceries. There is some line I can't think of now about "ordinary heros." He is certainly a hero to me. Sorry for being so mushy. Jon
> >
>
>
Jeff, If you drove anywhere, you qualify. Sent from my iPhoneOn Jan 18, 2012, at 10:49 AM, "jbsesq1965" <jsmith@cgsattys.com> wrote:

Jon:
I worked for you then too. Aki didn't bring me groceries, what's up with that?
I think I came by your house too... to see if you could sign my paycheck. That doesn't qualify me for "hero" status?
Jeff Smith
@yahoogroups.com">cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com, "jonhayes6666" <Jhayes@...> wrote:
>
> 18 years ago was the Northridge earthquake. I live in Northridge. Aki Koyama was working for me at the time. He called me the next day when the telephones finally went back on and asked if I needed any groceries or anything. I told him that actually groceries would be good since we had no power and no stores were open for 10 miles. He came up later that day with several bags full of groceries. There is some line I can't think of now about "ordinary heros." He is certainly a hero to me. Sorry for being so mushy. Jon
>

The post was migrated from Yahoo.
Yahoo Bot

Jon:
I worked for you then too. Aki didn't bring me groceries, what's up with that?
I think I came by your house too... to see if you could sign my paycheck. That doesn't qualify me for "hero" status?
Jeff Smith
>
> 18 years ago was the Northridge earthquake. I live in Northridge. Aki Koyama was working for me at the time. He called me the next day when the telephones finally went back on and asked if I needed any groceries or anything. I told him that actually groceries would be good since we had no power and no stores were open for 10 miles. He came up later that day with several bags full of groceries. There is some line I can't think of now about "ordinary heros." He is certainly a hero to me. Sorry for being so mushy. Jon
>

Yahoo Bot

IRS was supposed to seize a client's business later that day. I drove downtown to file the 11 and the clerks office was closed. Had to find Judge Ashland to get him to file the case. It was scary driving under the bridges, two were down. Of course, I found out the next day, no one went to work at the IRS. Joke was on me.
Sent from my iPhone
On Jan 17, 2012, at 10:14 AM, "jonhayes6666" wrote:
>
>
IRS was supposed to seize a client's business later that day. I drove downtown to file the 11 and the clerks office was closed. Had to find Judge Ashland to get him to file the case. It was scary driving under the bridges, two were down. Of course, I found out the next day, no one went to work at the IRS. Joke was on me. Sent from my iPhoneOn Jan 17, 2012, at 10:14 AM, "jonhayes6666" <Jhayes@polarisnet.net> wrote:

18 years ago was the Northridge earthquake. I live in Northridge. Aki Koyama was working for me at the time. He called me the next day when the telephones finally went back on and asked if I needed any groceries or anything. I told him that actually groceries would be good since we had no power and no stores were open for 10 miles. He came up later that day with several bags full of groceries. There is some line I can't think of now about "ordinary heros." He is certainly a hero to me. Sorry for being so mushy. Jon

Yahoo Bot

18 years ago was the Northridge earthquake. I live in Northridge. Aki Koyama was working for me at the time. He called me the next day when the telephones finally went back on and asked if I needed any groceries or anything. I told him that actually groceries would be good since we had no power and no stores were open for 10 miles. He came up later that day with several bags full of groceries. There is some line I can't think of now about "ordinary heros." He is certainly a hero to me. Sorry for being so mushy. Jon