Bench warrant =C2=A0=C2=A0 It's never a dull day represen=

Yahoo Bot

Thanks. Here, it was "held," he no-showed for the second appearance, and it's been released to law enforcement.Case is in Pasadena.
oogroups.com>
To: cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 1, 2018 2:20 PM
Subject: Re: RE: [cdcbaa] Bench warrant
erior Court, if the failure to appear is for the first scheduled examination, the judge typically "holds" the warrant (i.e., does not transmit it to the Sheriff) and simply sets a new date, notice of which the creditor's counsel is obliged to serve on the debtor.
Gary R. WallaceLaw Office of Gary R. Wallace10801 National Boulevard, Suite 100Los Angeles, CA 90064Email: garyrwallace@ymail.comOffice: (310) 571-3511
On Tuesday, May 1, 2018, 2:13:27 PM PDT, 'Thomas Tedesco' ttedesco@pacbell.net [cdcbaa] wrote:
I dont know where your case is; but, as a general rule if Debtor presents himself to the court clerks office, they will reschedule the Judgment Debtor Exam. I am not sure, but I believe that the warrant may be recalled once this occurs. Thomas J. Tedesco, Esq.Sent: Tuesday, May 1, 2018 1:38 PM
To: Cdcbaa Yahoo Listserv
Subject: [cdcbaa] Bench warrant It's never a dull day representing debtors.My debtor ran a company; it failed. He filed bankruptcy individually, but the corporation is still out there. A creditor to the corporation is suing it, and scheduled debtor's examinations that my debtor failed to show up for. The superior court has now issued a bench warrant for him in his capacity as the corporate agent. He's subject to arrest, and would need to post a $2,500 bond to get out of jail.Is there a way to deal with this prospectively so that he isn't arrested if he gets pulled over?Thanks in advance for any thoughts on this.- John D. Faucher
| | Virus-free. www.avast.com |

The post was migrated from Yahoo.