How to get Sheriff to Release funds Post Discharge?

Yahoo Bot

Reply-To: sgorginian@gmail.com
X-Original-Return-Path: sgorginian@gmail.com
To: cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: groups-system

The post was migrated from Yahoo.
Yahoo Bot

I did a motion to void lien 11 USC 522 f used F 4003-2.2-AVOID.LIEN.PP.MOTION with declarationsee2:15-bk-22869-RN docket #20
Best regardsRoland Kedikian818 409 8911
On Wednesday, October 3, 2018, 1:43:03 PM PDT, nancy korompis korompisn@yahoo.com [cdcbaa] wrote:
Listmates,
My ch 7 client got her bank funds levied after she filed her bk, but based on a writ supposedly received by the bank before the bk. Now post discharge, the debtor still can't get the funds released by the sheriff, who says that they need an Order from the court.
Any ideas on what kind of Order would suffice?
Thank you.
Best regards,
Nancy KorompisTel: (626) 716-7763
tion (including any attachments) is intended for use by the intended recipient(s) only and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or legally protected. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all copies of the original communication. Thank you.
| | Virus-free. www.avg.com |
I did a motion to void lien 11 USC 522 f used F 4003-2.2-AVOID.LIEN.PP.MOTION with declaration see 2:15-bk-22869-RN docket #20Best regardsRoland Kedikian818 409
Yahoo Bot

Nancy,
Have you tried asking the creditor to contact the Sheriff's Office to release the funds back to your client? I remember doing that on one of my cases years back when I had the same problem and the funds were released.
Regards,
Tuan Le, Esq.
8562 Florence Avenue
Downey, CA 90240
Tel: (562)904-1193
Fax: (562)262-2846
tuanl@stevelopezlaw.com
DISCLAIMER: This e-mail may contain confidential information and may also be legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, as indicated above, please notify us immediately. In such event, you should not copy or use this e-mail for any purpose nor disclose its contents to anyone. Enclosed information and attachments remain the property of the LAW OFFICE OF STEVE LOPEZ. Opinions, conclusions, attachments, and neither information in this message that do not relate to the official business of the LAW OFFICE OF STEVE LOPEZ should be understood as my personal responsibility, and as neither given nor endorsed by the LAW OFFICE OF STEVE LOPEZ.
Sent: Wednesday, October 3, 2018 1:42 PM
To: Cdcbaa Yahoo Listserv
Subject: [cdcbaa] How to get Sheriff to Release funds Post Discharge?
Listmates,
My ch 7 client got her bank funds levied after she filed her bk, but based on a writ supposedly received by the bank before the bk. Now post discharge, the debtor still can't get the funds released by the sheriff, who says that they need an Order from the court.
Thank you.
Best regards,
Nancy Korompis
Tel: (626) 716-7763
This communication (including any attachments) is intended for use by the intended recipient(s) only and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or legally protected. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all copies of the original communication. Thank you.
Nancy,
Have you tried asking the creditor to contact the Sheriff's Office to release the funds back to your client? I remember doing that on one of my cases years back when I had the same problem and the funds were released.
Regards,
Tuan Le, Esq.
8562 Florence Avenue
Downey, CA 90240
Tel: (562)904-1193
Fax: (562)262-2846
tuanl@stevelopezlaw.com
DISCLAIMER: This e-mail may contain confidential information and may also be legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, as indicated above, please notify us immediately.
In such event, you should not copy or use this e-mail for any purpose nor disclose its contents to anyone. Enclosed information and attachments remain the property of the LAW OFFICE OF STEVE LOPEZ. Opinions, conclusions, attachments, and neither information
in this message that do not relate to the official business of the LAW OFFICE OF STEVE LOPEZ should be understood as my personal responsibility, and as neither given nor endorsed by the LAW OFFICE OF STEVE LOPEZ.

Yahoo Bot

Listmates,
Thank you.
Best regards,
Nancy KorompisTel: (626) 716-7763
tion (including any attachments) is intended for use by the intended recipient(s) only and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or legally protected. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all copies of the original communication. Thank you.
Listmates,My ch 7 client got her bank funds levied after she filed her bk, but based on a writ supposedly received by the bank before the bk. Now post discharge, the debtor still can't get the funds released by the sheriff, who says that they need an Order from the court. Any ideas on what kind of Order would suffice?Thank you.Best regards, Nancy Korompis Tel: (626)