IMPORTANT: HONORING THE LEGACY OF JAMES T. KING -- T=

Yahoo Bot

Dear Colleagues!
I am simply amazed at the incredible generosity of cdcbaa members in contributing to the upcoming James T. King memorial event in the Roybal Building. To the many people that have contacted me and still want to donate, you can either:
1. send out a check to me, made out to "Keith Higginbotham". I will then convert it to cash and
put it in the till for Jim King's event
OR;
2. See me in the Roybal Building and hand me a check or cash. I will be in Camp Rpybal
tomorrow and Thursday for Chapter 13 Cf Hrgs.
PLEASE DONATE TO THE UPCOMING EVENTHONORING JIM KING.
WE ARE REQUESTING CASH DONATIONS OF$5, $10 OR $20 -- MORE IF YOU LIKE.
THE LEGACYOF JAMES T. KING:
THE ART OF GIVING
WHEN: THURSDAY, APRIL 16th: 4pm-6pm
WHERE: Roybal Federal Bldg, CTRM #1645
WHO: Judges and Staff, Fellow Attys, Mari King &
Family & Jim'sformer staff.
Keith Higginbotham
cdcbaacheck@aol.com
The Law Offices of Keith Alan Higginbotham
255 S. Grand Avenue, Suite #2109
Los Angeles, CA 90012-3045
Keith Higginbotham
cdcbaacheck@aol.com
om>
To: cdcbaa
Sent: Sun, Mar 22, 2015 8:13 am
Subject: Re: [cdcbaa] IMPORTANT: HONORING THE LEGACY OF JAMES T. KING -- Thursday, April 16th
Hey Shannon!
To those that could not make it to our Seminar yesterday, you can either:
1. send out a check to me, made out to Keith Higginbotham. I will then convert it to cash and put it in the till
for Jim King's event
OR;
2. See me in the Roybal Building and hand me a check or cash. Keith Higginbotham
cdcbaacheck@aol.com
ogroups.com>
Sent: Fri, Mar 20, 2015 7:28 am
Subject: RE: [cdcbaa] IMPORTANT: HONORING THE LEGACY OF JAMES T. KING -- Thursday, April 16th
Hi Keith,
I cant make it Saturday but I would like to donate. Where can I send funds?
Shannon A. Doyle Attorney | Virtual Bankruptcy Assistant Phone: 855-378-4080 Fax: 562-249-8435 ahoogroups.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2015 11:45 AM
To: cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [cdcbaa] IMPORTANT: HONORING THE LEGACY OF JAMES T. KING -- Thursday, April 16th
Dear Colleagues!! I am happy to inform the membership that the BK Court has granted a rare and special privilege upon cdcbaa by allowing us to co-host a special event in the Roybal Building to honor the life of our friend Jim King, one of the original founders of cdcbaa and a major supporter of Public Counsel, the DAP organizations and the Self Help Desks llow us and the Court to allow us to express our thoughts, feelings and gratitude to the man that has meant so much to us. The event will be held on THURSDAY, APRIL 16th from 4pm to 6pm. It will be entitled THE LEGACY OF JAMES T. KING: THE ART OF GIVING. It will include food, drinks and possibly wine. It will be co-sponsored by cdcbaa and Public Counsel. Our own Dennis McGoldrick shall serve as emcee for the event. It will be open to the Judges, the Court staff and fellow attorneys. There will be 4 oversized cards for us to sign and leave comments that will be presented to Mari King who will be present. There will be an open mic for the Judges and anyone else who would like to share thoughts and stories about our dear friend. This event will be accomplished without any funds from cdcbaas general fund. Instead, we are asking our membership to contribute in person at our upcoming March 21st Seminar to a special drop box that will be located at the sign-in table. We are looking for small cash contributions of $5, $10 or $20. People can contribute more if they like but we are specifically requesting and seeking the smaller contributions. We estimate that the event will cost approximately $800. In order to pull this event off, I really need your help and support. I am looking forward to discussing this event and seeking for your assistance at the Membership Meeting this Saturday. Keith A. Higginbotham HigginbothamLaw@aol.com Keith Higginbotham
The post was migrated from Yahoo.
Yahoo Bot

Hey Shannon!
1. send out a check to me, made out to Keith Higginbotham. I will then convert it to cash and put it in the till
for Jim King's event
OR;
2. See me in the Roybal Building and hand me a check or cash.
Keith Higginbotham
cdcbaacheck@aol.com
groups.com>
Subject: RE: [cdcbaa] IMPORTANT: HONORING THE LEGACY OF JAMES T. KING -- Thursday, April 16th
Hi Keith,
I cant make it Saturday but I would like to donate. Where can I send funds?
Shannon A. Doyle
Attorney | Virtual Bankruptcy Assistant
Phone: 855-378-4080
Fax: 562-249-8435
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2015 11:45 AM
To: cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com
Dear Colleagues!!
I am happy to inform the membership that the BK Court has granted a rare and special privilege upon cdcbaa by allowing us to co-host a special event in the Roybal Building to honor the life of our friend Jim King, one of the original founders of cdcbaa and a major supporter of Public Counsel, the DAP organizations and the Self Help Desks especially in Los Angeles and San Fernando Valley. This event will allow us and the Court to allow us to express our thoughts, feelings and gratitude to the man that has meant so much to us.
The event will be held on THURSDAY, APRIL 16th from 4pm to 6pm. It will be entitled THE LEGACY OF JAMES T. KING: THE ART OF GIVING. It will include food, drinks and possibly wine. It will be co-sponsored by cdcbaa and Public Counsel. Our own Dennis McGoldrick shall serve as emcee for the event. It will be open to the Judges, the Court staff and fellow attorneys. There will be 4 oversized cards for us to sign and leave comments that will be presented to Mari King who will be present. There will be an open mic for the Judges and anyone else who would like to share thoughts and stories about our dear friend.
This event will be accomplished without any funds from cdcbaate in person at our upcoming March 21st Seminar to a special drop box that will be located at the sign-in table. We are looking for small cash contributions of $5, $10 or $20. People can contribute more if they like but we are specifically requesting and seeking the smaller contributions. We estimate that the event will cost approximately $800.
In order to pull this event off, I really need your help and support. I am looking forward to discussing this event and seeking for your assistance at the Membership Meeting this Saturday.
Keith A. Higginbotham
HigginbothamLaw@aol.com
Keith Higginbotham
cdcbaacheck@aol.com
Hey Shannon!
for Jim King's event
OR;
2. See me in the Roybal Building and hand me a check or cash.
Keith Higginbotham
cdcbaacheck@aol.com
-----Original Message-----
hoogroups.com>
To: cdcbaa <cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com>

Hi Keith,

The post was migrated from Yahoo.