Chapter 11 Motion to Close Case Pre-Final Decree

Yahoo Bot

Bert:
You make a motion for a final decree. That closes the case.
Reopen for Discharge, only.
d
Dennis McGoldrick, 350 S. Crenshaw Bl., #A207B, Torrance, Ca 90503 310-328-1001-voice
> On May 8, 2015, at 8:16 PM, Bert Briones bertbri@ymail.com [cdcbaa] wrote:
>
> Can anyone help me with a motion to administratively close a chapter 11 case but allow for the case to be reopened for a final decree and Discharge.>
> The case has only one asset - a note - which proceeds are being distributed quarterly. The note had five plus more years to go. The debtor as lost mostly everything and is living out of state with only SSI income. She can not really afford to pay the quarterly fees and I have a hard time getting the quarterly summary reports from her.
>
> If someone has a sample they are willing to share I would greatly appreciate it. Please email to BB@redhilllawgroup.com
>
> THANKS!
>
type="text/html";
boundaryple-Mail-BE1B86F3-ABDE-4A5D-BCD1-5AD1DF0ED43A

The post was migrated from Yahoo.
Yahoo Bot

You can find one in 2:12-bk-44095Peter M. Lively, J.D., M.B.A.
Law Office of Peter M. Lively * Personal Financial Law Center I
11268 Washington Boulevard, Suite 203, Culver City, California 90230-4647
Telephone: (310) 391-2400* Toll Free: (800) 307-3328 * Fax: (310) 391-2462
On Friday, May 8, 2015 8:16 PM, "Bert Briones bertbri@ymail.com [cdcbaa]" wrote:
Can anyone help me with a motion to administratively close a chapter 11 case but allow for the case to be reopened for a final decree and Discharge.
The case has only one asset - a note - which proceeds are being distributed quarterly. The note had five plus more years to go. The debtor as lost mostly everything and is living out of state with only SSI income. me getting the quarterly summary reports from her.
If someone has a sample they are willing to share I would greatly appreciate it. Please email to BB@redhilllawgroup.com

Yahoo Bot

Can anyone help me with a motion to administratively close a chapter 11 case but allow for the case to be reopened for a final decree and Discharge. The case has only one asset - a note - which proceeds are being distributed quarterly. The note had five plus more years to go. The debtor as lost mostly everything and is living out of state with only SSI income. me getting the quarterly summary reports from her.
If someone has a sample they are willing to share I would greatly appreciate it. Please email to BB@redhilllawgroup.com
THANKS!