Plan length in light of Kagenveama after Lam Motion would=

Yahoo Bot

I would not amend B22C, its a question of the impact of the successful Lam motion on the plan payment amount. The situation is basically as set forth in the following example for this above median debtor:
Line 59 dmi is a negative number - $160
Line 47 contains $800 average future payments for entirely undersecured 2nd trust deed.
Line 48 contains $350 for 1/60th cure amount for arrears on 1st and 2nd trust deeds.
Question 1. Assuming no Lam motion is filed, is the minimum allowed plan payment for best efforts anaylsis only $190/month?
Question 2. Same assumption as question 1, must it be a 5 year plan in light of Kagenveama?
Question 3. Assume Lam motion successfully filed voiding lien on second trust deed. Am I correct that the $800 amount listed in Line 47 then not being required to be paid to the 2nd trust deed lender each month, should be added to the plan payment as though it was unsecured when the petition was filed? (As never an absolute guarantee the Lam motion will be granted my analysis is that the 2nd trustee deed payments should be listed in line 47 and the cure amount average in line 48 in form B22c)
Question 4. Same assumption as question 3, must it be a 5 year plan in light of Kagenveama?
Mark T. Jessee
Law Offices of Mark T. Jessee
"A Debt Relief Agency"
50 W. Hillcrest Drive, Suite 200
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
(805) 497-5868
NOTICE TO RECIPIENT: THIS E-MAIL IS MEANT FOR ONLY THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OF
THE TRANSMISSION, AND THIS COMMUNICATION IS INTENDED TO BE PRIVILEGED BY
LAW. IF YOU RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL IN ERROR, ANY REVIEW, USE, DISSEMINATION,
DISTRIBUTION, OR COPYING OF THIS E-MAIL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. PLEASE NOTIFY
US IMMEDIATELY OF THE ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL AND PLEASE DELETE THIS
MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR COOPERATION.
On Thu Dec 18 15:52 , P L sent:
wrote:
essee
The post was migrated from Yahoo.