Stayed on the ecf after 5 pm, & Nacba listserve protocol

Yahoo Bot

Well, it took me almost 90 minutes to file one petition today. Fortunately, I was able to log off before 5 p.m., but it sure wasted a lot of my time. I hope this new upgrade increases performance and ease of use. LOL (yea right).
Mark J. Markus
Law Office of Mark J. Markus
11684 Ventura Blvd. PMB #403
Studio City, CA 91604-2652
(818)509-1173 (818)509-1460 (fax)
Toll Free: 1-866-576-6275
web: http://www.bklaw.com/
This Firm is a Qualified Federal Debt Relief Agency (see what this means at
The post was migrated from Yahoo.
Yahoo Bot

Members:
first, ecf was open after 5 pm, and the computer sped up magnificantly after people stopped loggin in. However, I got a call from ecf telling me to "Log Off." .I got my disclosure statement and plan filed!
Second,
I made a stink earlier this year about posting protocol, and thought everyone might want to read the Nacba version.
APPROPRIATE POSTING TO LISTSERVE
Posts to the listservs must be of general interest to listserv members;
Posts must be germane to the listserv to which posted (i.e., NACBA-TECH, NACBA-BK, or NACBA-OT). Responses to previous posts that are not germane to the substantive topic are prohibited;
Posts that are most appropriately sent in private to specific recipients may not be posted to the listserv. This includes specific requests for information or documents, congratulatory notes, comments on the suitability of postings, and thank you messages;
Inflammatory, offensive, libelous, derogatory, or other ad homonym attacks or postings intended to intimidate or embarrass another Member are strictly prohibited,
Postings which are uncivil and/or unprofessional in tone are prohibited.
If you have a message that you believe may of interest to a small group of listserv members, post a general description and require private contacts from interested members;
Posts should be in plain text format and not html-based to facilitate uploading by members;
Attachments may accompany posts;
Do not use ALL CAPITAL LETTERS in your messages; this is viewed as shouting and is a breach of netiquette. Occasional use of a capitalized word or two for emphasis is fine;
Tying up the listservs with excessive courtesies (i.e., Thank youccidentally sending a listserv posting that was intended as a private email) is prohibited;
If you wish to send an Off Topic post to NACBA-OT, make certain that it is worth the time of the entire listserv membership.
dennis
Members:
first, ecf was open after 5 pm, and the computer sped up magnificantly after people stopped loggin in. However, I got a call from ecf telling me to "Log Off." .I got my disclosure statement and plan filed!

Second,
I made a stink earlier this year about posting protocol, and thought everyone might want to read the Nacba version.

APPROPRIATE POSTING TO LISTSERVE

Posts to the listservs must be of general interest to listserv members;
Posts must be germane to the listserv to which posted (i.e., NACBA-TECH, NACBA-BK, or NACBA-OT). Responses to previous posts that are not germane to the substantive topic are prohibited;
Posts that are most appropriately sent in private to specific recipients may not be posted to the listserv. This includes specific requests for information or documents, congratulatory notes, comments on the suitability of postings, and thank you messages;
Inflammatory, offensive, libelous, derogatory, or other ad homonym attacks or postings intended to intimidate or embarrass another Member are strictly prohibited,
Postings which are uncivil and/or unprofessional in tone are prohibited.
If you have a message that you believe may of interest to a small group of listserv members, post a general description and require private contacts from interested members;
Posts should be in plain text format and not html-based to facilitate uploading by members;
Attachments may accompany posts;
Do not use ALL CAPITAL LETTERS in your messages; this is viewed as shouting and is a breach of netiquette.
Tying up the listservs with excessive courtesies (i.e., Thank you posts, or sending a post to the entire listserv apologizing for accidentally sending a listserv posting that was intended as a private email) is prohibited;
If you wish to send an Off Topic post to NACBA-OT, make certain that it is worth the time of the entire listserv membership.

dennis

The post was migrated from Yahoo.