How to Notify Superior court of the bankruptcy

Yahoo Bot

File a "Notice of Stay" in the Superior Court. Use the Superior Court Caption. In the body advise the parties that your client filed a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, giving the day it was filed, the Court and the Case Number. You may want to attach the Notice of Commencement of Case or Proof of bankruptcy Filing as an Exhibit. Serve it on the other parties to the action.
Andrew Goodman
Goodman Faith
21650 Oxnard Street, Suite 500
Woodland Hills, CA. 91367
818-827-9250
818-932-3684-fax
agoodman@goodmanfaith.com
Sent: Wed, January 13, 2010 10:54:19 AM
Subject: [cdcbaa] How to Notify Superior court of the bankruptcy
I have a corporate client that I filed a chapter 7. However, the client has pending civil litigation and pending jugments in LA Superior court.
I listed the cases in my filing. However, do I need to notify the superior court directly? If so how do I go about doing that.
Thanks
Jonathan
File a "Notice of Stay" in the Superior Court. Use the Superior Court Caption. In the body advise the parties that your client filed a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, giving the day it was filed, the Court and the Case Number. You may want to attach the Notice of Commencement of Case or Proof of bankruptcy Filing as an Exhibit. Serve it on the other parties to the action.
Andrew GoodmanGoodman Faith
21650 Oxnard Street, Suite 500
Woodland Hills, CA. 91367
818-827-9250
818-932-3684-fax
agoodman@goodmanfaith.com

From: Jonathan <law@3yl.com>To: cdcbaa@yahoogroups.comSent: Wed, January 13, 2010 10:54:19 AMSubject: [cdcbaa] How to Notify Superior court of the bankruptcy
I have a corporate client that I filed a chapter 7. However, the client has pending civil litigation and pending jugments in LA Superior court.I listed the cases in my filing. However, do I need to notify the superior court directly? If so how do I go about doing that.ThanksJonathan

The post was migrated from Yahoo.
Yahoo Bot

See CA Rules of Court 3.650 and get form fromwww.courtinfo.ca.gov.dant, not by you as bankruptcy counsel.
Law Offices of Peter M. Lively
Personal Financial Law Center I
11965 Venice Blvd, Suite 301
Los Angeles, CA 90066-3977
310-899-0630
800-307-DEBT (3328)
Fax: 310-899-0632
A-Bankruptcy-Attorney.com
Personal Financial Law Center II
1706 Newport Boulevard, Suite B
Costa Mesa, California 92627-3073
Telephone: 949-650-DEBT(3328)
THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED, AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. IF THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, OR THE EMPLOYEE OR AGENT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING THE MESSAGE TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION OR COPYING OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY BY E-MAIL OR BY TELEPHONE. THANK YOU.
Sent: Wed, January 13, 2010 10:54:19 AM
Subject: [cdcbaa] How to Notify Superior court of the bankruptcy
I have a corporate client that I filed a chapter 7. However, the client has pending civil litigation and pending jugments in LA Superior court.
I listed the cases in my filing. However, do I need to notify the superior court directly? If so how do I go about doing that.
Thanks
Jonathan
See CA Rules of Court 3.650 and get form from www.courtinfo.ca.gov. Complete in name of corpoartion with signature by defendant, not by you as bankruptcy counsel. Peter M. Lively, J.D./M.B.A.Law Offices of Peter M. Lively Personal Financial Law Center I11965 Venice Blvd, Suite 301 Los Angeles, CA 90066-3977 310-899-0630 800-307-DEBT (3328)Fax: 310-899-0632 A-Bankruptcy-Attorney.com
Personal Financial Law Center II1706 Newport Boulevard, Suite BCosta Mesa, California 92627-3073Telephone: 949-650-DEBT(3328)
THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED, AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. IF THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, OR THE EMPLOYEE OR AGENT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING THE MESSAGE TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION OR COPYING OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY BY E-MAIL OR BY TELEPHONE. THANK YOU.
From: Jonathan <law@3yl.com>To: cdcbaa@yahoogroups.comSent: Wed, January 13, 2010 10:54:19 AMSubject: [cdcbaa] How to Notify Superior court of the bankruptcy
I have a corporate client that I filed a chapter 7. However, the client has pending civil litigation and pending jugments in LA Superior court.I listed the cases in my filing. However, do I need to notify the superior court directly? If so how do I go about doing that.ThanksJonathan

Yahoo Bot

Thanks
Jonathan