bk 7 filing

Yahoo Bot

thank you
Linda Muchamel
Law Offices of Linda H. Muchamel
2600 W. Olive Ave. #559Burbank, CA 91505(818) 333-5215
On Friday, April 19, 2019, 9:43:56 AM PDT, Webblaw@Gmail.com [cdcbaa] wrote:
I simply tell them it is not in their best interest to file at this time. a case that his not in the clients best interest. A client that does not listen to your advice is going to be a problem that robs you of your time and efforts.

The post was migrated from Yahoo.
Yahoo Bot

I simply tell them it is not in their best interest to file at this time. I explain why I believe that. I also tell them I will not file a case that his not in the clients best interest. A client that does not listen to your advice is going to be a problem that robs you of your time and efforts.

Yahoo Bot

First time BK filer, wants a chapter 7, current 6 month income is too high because of a large bonus in December. I want him to hold off on filing due to income and that he has several non-essential purchases on his credit cards, even as recent as last month. Most don't appear to be "luxury" items but added together they are a lot. He needs to cut down on the spending and wait on filing but what is the best way in your experience(s) that clients will listen to that advice?Thanks,
Linda Muchamel
Law Offices of Linda H. Muchamel
2600 W. Olive Ave. #559Burbank, CA 91505(818) 333-5215
First time BK filer, wants a chapter 7, current 6 month income is too high because of a large bonus in December. I want him to hold off on filing due to income and that he has several non-essential purchases on his credit cards, even as recent as last month. Most don't appear to be "luxury" items but added together they are a lot. He needs to cut down on the spending and wait on filing but what is the best way in your experience(s) that clients will listen to that advice? Thanks,Linda MuchamelLaw Offices of Linda H. Muchamel2600 W. Olive Ave. #559Burbank, CA 91505(818) 333-5215