Damaging Credit Reporting by Chase--address needed

Yahoo Bot

charsetndows-1252
Jonathan: is that "code" FCRA? Better citation?
Thanks.
Jason
On Apr 22, 2011, at 6:44 PM, Law Offices of Jonathan Leventhal wrote:
>
> I would file for verification with the credit bureau. They are required to respond within a short period of time or remove it by code.
>
>
>
> Jonathan Leventhal
> Attorney at Law
> 818-347-5800
>
> On Apr 22, 2011, at 6:38 PM, "Jason Wallach" wrote:
>
>>
>> A client has been the subject of an adverse report on delinquency/ foreclosure, on property on which client is neither borrower nor trustor (client is trustee of an irrevocable trust which owns the property and borrowed the money).
>> Chase made the false/incorrect report which caused a 150 point FICO drop.
>> Does Chase have a Fair Credit Reporting VP or office that handles complaints like this and has the power to fix it? How do we get Chase's attention on this (without suing them)?
>> All help, on listserv or off, is welcomed.
>> (If there is a Chase attorney on the listserv, I welcome your input!).
>> Happy Easter and Passover!
>> Jason Wallach
>>
>
>
charsetndows-1252
Jonathan: is that "code" FCRA? Better citation?Thanks.JasonOn Apr 22, 2011, at 6:44 PM, Law Offices of Jonathan Leventhal wrote:

I would file for verification with the credit bureau. They are required to respond within a short period of time or remove it by code.Jonathan LeventhalAttorney at Law818-347-5800On Apr 22, 2011, at 6:38 PM, "Jason Wallach" <jwallach@gladstonemichel.com> wrote:

A client has been the subject of an adverse report on delinquency/ foreclosure, on property on which client is neither borrower nor trustor (client is trustee of an irrevocable trust which owns the property and borrowed the money).
Chase made the false/incorrect report which caused a 150 point FICO drop.
Does Chase have a Fair Credit Reporting VP or office that handles complaints like this and has the power to fix it? How do we get Chase's attention on this (without suing them)?
All help, on listserv or off, is welcomed.
(If there is a Chase attorney on the listserv, I welcome your input!).
Happy Easter and Passover!
Jason Wallach

The post was migrated from Yahoo.
Yahoo Bot

A client has been the subject of an adverse report on delinquency/ foreclosure, on property on which client is neither borrower nor trustor (client is trustee of an irrevocable trust which owns the property and borrowed the money).
Chase made the false/incorrect report which caused a 150 point FICO drop.
Does Chase have a Fair Credit Reporting VP or office that handles complaints like this and has the power to fix it? How do we get Chase's attention on this (without suing them)?
All help, on listserv or off, is welcomed.
(If there is a Chase attorney on the listserv, I welcome your input!).
Happy Easter and Passover!
Jason Wallach

The post was migrated from Yahoo.