Question in defending a client for 523(a)(2) AP

Yahoo Bot

in re anastas

The post was migrated from Yahoo.
Yahoo Bot

I am defending a ch. 7 debtor in ap- 523(a)(2) filed by Wells Fargo Bank.filing her ch. 7 bk. This AP is at Judge Neiter's court. The debtor clearly had intent to pay back the cash advancement as demonstrated by her first full payment with principal and interest and she got sick again. she made her second payment (interest only) and she had a job lined up, but could not take on the job offer due to a set back in her health.
Can someone share with me how Judge Neiter generally treats the aforementioned scenario cases? Also, how far does Wells Fargo Bank represented by Weinstein & Riley take on these type of cases? Any feedback in strengths and weakness of my client's case would be greatly appreciated.
Teri
Law Offices of Miyun Teri Lim
3701 Wilshire Blvd. Ste. 1025
Los Angeles, CA 90010
(213)389-3557(Office) (323) 927-3623 (Fax)
I am defending a ch. 7 debtor in ap- 523(a)(2) filed by Wells Fargo Bank. My client made a cash advancement of $10,500 about six months prior to filing her ch. 7 bk. This AP is at Judge Neiter's court. The debtor clearly had intent to pay back the cash advancement as demonstrated by her first full payment with principal and interest and she got sick again. she made her second payment (interest only) and she had a job lined up, but could not take on the job offer due to a set back in her health. Can someone share with me how Judge Neiter generally treats the aforementioned scenario cases? Also, how far does Wells Fargo Bank represented by Weinstein & Riley take on these type of cases? Any feedback in strengths and weakness of my client's case would be greatly appreciated.Teri Teri Lim, Esq. Law Offices of Miyun Teri Lim 3701 Wilshire Blvd. Ste. 1025Los Angeles, CA 90010 (213)389-3557(Office) (323) 927-3623 (Fax)

The post was migrated from Yahoo.