341 for co-debtor in permanent care home

Yahoo Bot

Do you mean joint debtor? Examination by alternate means is determined by the Oust, not the ch. 7 trustee. Send letter to oust (find out by calling who to address it to). If they deny, you need to file a motion with the court.
Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 8, 2010, at 1:03 PM, "JLG" wrote:
> When filed the co-debtor was able to appear at 341, but beforehand became unable. Doctor's note requesting non-appearance given to trustee. This Trustee does not allow communication with his office by any means other than USPS and requests a SASE if you want him to respond [that acutally is on is voice mail message, hello in there, it's the 21st century].
>
> We are glad and able to do the 341 by interrogatory and/or declaration notarized.
>
> Is there a standard form/procedure for this, first time I've encountered it and want to be sure to get it right since communicating with the T is going to be time consuming if not impossible.
>
> Thank you
>
> John Greifendorff
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

The post was migrated from Yahoo.
Yahoo Bot

When filed the co-debtor was able to appear at 341, but beforehand became unable. Doctor's note requesting non-appearance given to trustee. This Trustee does not allow communication with his office by any means other than USPS and requests a SASE if you want him to respond [that acutally is on is voice mail message, hello in there, it's the 21st century].
We are glad and able to do the 341 by interrogatory and/or declaration notarized.
Is there a standard form/procedure for this, first time I've encountered it and want to be sure to get it right since communicating with the T is going to be time consuming if not impossible.
Thank you
John Greifendorff

The post was migrated from Yahoo.