EZ-File Question

Yahoo Bot

Thanks

The post was migrated from Yahoo.
Yahoo Bot

charsetndows-1252
I'm not sure what you are asking. Why would the Chapter 13 attorney file a proof of claim? If it is for Chapter 13 fees and costs, a portion of which are unpaid, it would be put in the plan (with priority of payment in the first few months, per emails earlier today).
Jason
On Nov 29, 2010, at 4:55 PM, Sina Maghsoudi wrote:
>
> Does EZ-File automatically file a proof of claim for a Chapter 13 attorney?
>
> TIA
> Sina
>
> --- On Mon, 11/29/10, jbsesq1965 wrote:
>
> Subject: [cdcbaa] 722 Redemption
> To: cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com
> Date: Monday, November 29, 2010, 3:02 PM
>
> I just got denied a motion to redeem a car (section 722) in a PC case. Motion denied without predudice. Because the car is upside down (way upside down) I didn't list it as "exempt" as there is no eqiuty to exempt. Motion was denied because the property has to be "exempt" or "abandoned" to use 722.
>
> OK, I get it, and the judge is technically correct. Whats the fix? Do I file an amended Schedule C and declare the negative equity "exempt", or is a 722 financing motion really two motions, a motion to abandon and a motion to redeem?
>
> Anyone have this issue?
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
charsetndows-1252
I'm not sure what you are asking. Why would the Chapter 13 attorney file a proof of claim? If it is for Chapter 13 fees and costs, a portion of which are unpaid, it would be put in the plan (with priority of payment in the first few months, per emails earlier today).JasonOn Nov 29, 2010, at 4:55 PM, Sina Maghsoudi wrote:

Does EZ-File automatically file a proof of claim for a Chapter 13 attorney?

TIA
Sina
--- On Mon, 11/29/10, jbsesq1965 <jsmith@cgsattys.com> wrote:
sq1965 <jsmith@cgsattys.com>Subject: [cdcbaa] 722 RedemptionTo: cdcbaa@yahoogroups.comDate: Monday, November 29, 2010, 3:02 PM
I just got denied a motion to redeem a car (section 722) in a PC case. Motion denied without predudice. Because the car is upside down (way upside down) I didn't list it as "exempt" as there is no eqiuty to exempt. Motion was denied because the property has to be "exempt" or "abandoned" to use 722.OK, I get it, and the judge is technically correct. Whats the fix? Do I file an amended Schedule C and declare the negative equity "exempt", or is a 722 financing motion really two motions, a motion to abandon and a motion to redeem?Anyone have this issue?---------------------------------web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cdcbaa/<*> Your email settings: Individual Email |
Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cdcbaa/join (Yahoo! ID required)<*> To change settings via email: cdcbaa-digest@yahoogroups.com
Yahoo Bot

Does EZ-File automatically file a proof of claim for a Chapter 13 attorney?
TIA
Sina