Sample Motion to Reopen Case and Proposed Order...POS=

Yahoo Bot

I had a hard time with this too, turns out you can't use the standard F5010-1.10
form that comes with Bestcase and you can't even copy and paste from Bestcase,
because it is locked. You have to download the word formatted proposed order
from the court's website. Then there is the section about NOTICE OF ENTERED
ORDER AND SERVICE LIST which you also have to complete, and you serve everyone.
Arnold Hernandez
Sent: Tue, November 30, 2010 6:56:34 PM
Subject: Re: [cdcbaa] Sample Motion to Reopen Case and Proposed Order...POS?
I was told to serve every creditor, the judge, the UST, and the Chapter Trustee.
But, one judge doesn't allow an attorney to reopen a case and file the second
certificate. Are you sure the problem is with your order and not the motion?
Sina
>Subject: [cdcbaa] Sample Motion to Reopen Case and Proposed Order...POS?
>To: cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com
>Date: Monday, November 29, 2010, 6:58 PM
>
>
>Hey Listmates,
>
>Sorry to bother you with such a simple question. I just got my LOU rejected on a
>proposed order to reopen a case for failure to take second course.
>
>
>Does anyone have an accepted order?I know about the F5010-1.10 but I believe I
>may have incorrectly filled it out...maybe it is a POS problem? Do I serve the
>judge, UST, Trustee on case and ????
>
>Thanks for any assistance,
>
>
>
>
>
>------------------------------------
>
>Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
I had a hard time with this too, turns out you can't use the standard F5010-1.10 form that comes with Bestcase and you can't even copy and paste from Bestcase, because it is locked. You have to download the word formatted proposed order from the court's website. Then there is the section about NOTICE OF ENTERED ORDER AND SERVICE LIST which you also have to complete, and you serve everyone. Arnold HernandezFrom: Sina
Maghsoudi <sinamagh@yahoo.com>To: cdcbaa@yahoogroups.comSent: Tue, November 30, 2010 6:56:34 PMSubject: Re: [cdcbaa] Sample Motion to Reopen Case and Proposed Order...POS?

I was told to serve every creditor, the judge, the UST, and the Chapter Trustee.

But, one judge doesn't allow an attorney to reopen a case and file the second certificate. Are you sure the problem is with your order and not the motion?

Sina--- On Mon, 11/29/10, Robert <robertvitt@vittlawfirm.com> wrote:
bert <robertvitt@vittlawfirm.com>Subject: [cdcbaa] Sample Motion to Reopen Case and Proposed Order...POS?To: cdcbaa@yahoogroups.comDate: Monday, November 29, 2010, 6:58 PM
Hey Listmates, Sorry to bother you with such a simple question. I just got my LOU rejected on a proposed order to reopen a case for failure to take second course. Does anyone have an accepted order?I know about the F5010-1.10 but I believe I may have incorrectly filled it out...maybe it is a POS problem? Do I serve the judge, UST, Trustee on case and ????Thanks for any assistance,------------------------------------Yahoo! Groups Links<*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cdcbaa/<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to:
The post was migrated from Yahoo.