Peter
Law Office of Peter M. Lively * Personal Financial Law Center I
11268 Washington Blvd, Suite 203, Culver City, CA 90230-4647
Telephone: (310)391-2400 * (800)307-3328 * Fax: (310)391-2462
A-Bankruptcy-Attorney.com
Personal Financial Law Center II
1706-B Newport Boulevard, Costa Mesa, CA 92627-3073
Telephone: (949)650-3328
THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED, AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. IF THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, OR THE EMPLOYEE OR AGENT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING THE MESSAGE TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION OR COPYING OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY BY E-MAIL OR BY TELEPHONE. THANK YOU.
Sent: Mon, March 1, 2010 9:46:08 AM
Subject: [cdcbaa] Consumer Law talk handouts [4 Attachments]
[Attachment(s) from Amy Clark included below]
This is not all of them -- Jacob will be uploading his power-points
later and I will attempt to provide my presentation slide in some way
as well.
Thank you all for coming out! I hope it was informative and can help
you both help your clients and maybe make some money as well!
And for those who asked -- my contact info is below and obviously,
this is an email address for me!
630 E. Main St. #67
Alhambra CA 91801
(626) 507-8090
"Bankruptcy, Michael, is nature's do-over. It's a fresh start, a clean slate."
"Like the witness protection program!"
"Exactly."
Amy,
I didn't get a chance to say so after the MCLE, but I thought you both did a great job.
Thank you!
Peter Peter M. Lively, JD/MBALaw Office of Peter M. Lively * Personal Financial Law Center I11268 Washington Blvd, Suite 203, Culver City, CA 90230-4647Telephone: (310)391-2400 * (800)307-3328 * Fax: (310)391-2462 A-Bankruptcy-Attorney.com
Personal Financial Law Center II1706-B Newport Boulevard, Costa Mesa, CA 92627-3073Telephone: (949)650-3328
THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED, AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. IF THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, OR THE EMPLOYEE OR AGENT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING THE MESSAGE TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION OR COPYING OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY BY E-MAIL OR BY TELEPHONE. THANK YOU.
From: Amy Clark <kleinpeterbk@gmail.com>To: cdcbaa@yahoogroups.comSent: Mon, March 1, 2010 9:46:08 AMSubject: [cdcbaa] Consumer Law talk handouts [4 Attachments]
This is not all of them -- Jacob will be uploading his power-pointslater and I will attempt to provide my presentation slide in some wayas well.Thank you all for coming out! I hope it was informative and can helpyou both help your clients and maybe make some money as well!And for those who asked -- my contact info is below and obviously,this is an email address for me!-- Amy Clark Kleinpeter630 E. Main St. #67Alhambra CA 91801(626) 507-8090"Bankruptcy, Michael, is nature's do-over. It's a fresh start, a clean slate.""Like the witness protection program!""Exactly."

The post was migrated from Yahoo.