Yahoo Bot

Law Office of Peter M. Lively * Personal Financial Law Center I
11268 Washington Blvd, Suite 203, Culver City, CA 90230-4647
Telephone: (310)391-2400 * (800)307-3328 * Fax: (310)391-2462
A-Bankruptcy-Attorney.com
Personal Financial Law Center II
1706-B Newport Boulevard, Costa Mesa, CA 92627-3073
Telephone: (949)650-3328
THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED, AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. IF THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, OR THE EMPLOYEE OR AGENT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING THE MESSAGE TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION OR COPYING OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY BY E-MAIL OR BY TELEPHONE. THANK YOU.
Sent: Thu, March 4, 2010 10:27:10 AM
Subject: [cdcbaa] Courtesy ECF Notice requirements
A few months ago there was a rule issued stating the requirements for being allowed to seek courtesy notices in cases. I can't find it anywhere in the local rules or on the ECF pages. Does anyone know where this is?
Mark J. Markus
Law Office of Mark J. Markus
11684 Ventura Blvd. PMB #403
Studio City, CA 91604-2652
(818)509-1173 (818)509-1460 (fax)
web: http://www.bklaw. com/
This Firm is a Qualified Federal Debt Relief Agency (see what this means at http://bklaw. com/bankruptcy- blog/2008/ 09/debt-relief- agencies- definition/)
____________ _________ _________ _________ _________
NOTICE: This Electronic Message contains information from the law office of Mark J. Markus that may be privileged. The information is intended for the use of the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, note that any disclosure, copy, distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited.
IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any U.S. tax advice contained in this communication (or in any attachment) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed in this communication.
,___
Peter M. Lively, JD/MBALaw Office of Peter M. Lively * Personal Financial Law Center I11268 Washington Blvd, Suite 203, Culver City, CA 90230-4647Telephone: (310)391-2400 * (800)307-3328 * Fax: (310)391-2462 A-Bankruptcy-Attorney.com
Personal Financial Law Center II1706-B Newport Boulevard, Costa Mesa, CA 92627-3073Telephone: (949)650-3328
THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED, AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. IF THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, OR THE EMPLOYEE OR AGENT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING THE MESSAGE TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION OR COPYING OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY BY E-MAIL OR BY TELEPHONE. THANK YOU.
From: Mark J. Markus <bklawr@yahoo.com>To: cdcbaa@yahoogroups.comSent: Thu, March 4, 2010 10:27:10 AMSubject: [cdcbaa] Courtesy ECF Notice requirements
A few months ago there was a rule issued stating the requirements for being allowed to seek courtesy notices in cases. I can't find it anywhere in the local rules or on the ECF pages. Does anyone know where this is?************ ********* ****
Mark J. Markus
web: http://www.bklaw. com/
This Firm is a Qualified Federal Debt Relief Agency (see what this means at http://bklaw. com/bankruptcy- blog/2008/ 09/debt-relief- agencies- definition/)
____________ _________ _________ _________ _________
NOTICE: This Electronic Message contains information from the law office of Mark J. Markus that may be privileged. The information is intended for the use of the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, note that any disclosure, copy, distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited.
IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any U.S. tax advice contained in this communication (or in any attachment) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed in this communication.
,___

The post was migrated from Yahoo.
Yahoo Bot

The information about Courtesy ECF Notices was contained in the Court's Public Notice 08-015, and the Request for Courtesy Notice of Electronic Filing form and e-filing instructions (which are different than for e-filing most documents) are contained on the Forms/Rules/General Orders section of Court's website under "Court Forms".
Jim
James R. Selth
Weintraub & Selth, APC
12121 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 1300
Los Angeles, California 90025
Telephone: (310) 207-1494
Facsimile: (310) 442-0660
E-Mail: jim@wsrlaw.net
NOTICE TO RECIPIENT: THIS E-MAIL IS MEANT FOR ONLY THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OF THE TRANSMISSION AND THIS COMMUNICATION IS INTENDED TO BE PRIVILEGED BY LAW. IF YOU RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL IN ERROR, ANY REVIEW, USE, DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, OR COPYING OF THIS E-MAIL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF THE ERROR BY RETURN-E-MAIL AND PLEASE DELETE THIS MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR COOPERATION.

Yahoo Bot

Huh?
Mark J. Markus
web: http://www.bklaw.com/
This Firm is a Qualified Federal Debt Relief Agency (see what this means at http://bklaw.com/bankruptcy-blog/2008/0 ... efinition/)
On 3/4/2010 10:34 AM, Henry Toles wrote:
>
>
> I always use limited scope form 2090-1 Limited Scope Retainers in my
> cases (since I am only filing 7's in my state of semi-retirement). I
> find issuing a non opposition problematic in that case, as it is an
> appearance in my opinion outside of the scope of the limited scope
> retainer.
>
> I did however always use them in my litigation, and Chapter 11 and 13
> cases where appropriate.
>
> Hank
>
> PS: Your point is well taken.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> *From:* cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com [mailto:cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com] *On
> Behalf Of *Mark J. Markus
> *Sent:* Thursday, March 04, 2010 10:27 AM
> *To:* cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com
> *Subject:* [cdcbaa] Courtesy ECF Notice requirements
>
>
>
>
> A few months ago there was a rule issued stating the requirements for
> being allowed to seek courtesy notices in cases. I can't find it
> anywhere in the local rules or on the ECF pages. Does anyone know
> where this is?
>
>
>
> *************************
> Mark J. Markus
> Law Office of Mark J. Markus
> 11684 Ventura Blvd. PMB #403
> Studio City,CA 91604-2652
> (818)509-1173 (818)509-1460 (fax)
> web:http://www.bklaw.com/
> This Firm is a Qualified Federal Debt Relief Agency (see what this means athttp://bklaw.com/bankruptcy-blog/2008/09/debt-relief-agencies-definition/)
> ________________________________________________
> NOTICE: This Electronic Message contains information from the law office of Mark J. Markus that may be privileged. The information is intended for the use of the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, note that any disclosure, copy, distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited.
> IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any U.S. tax advice contained in this communication (or in any attachment) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed in this communication.
>>
>> ,___
>>
>
>
>
>

Yahoo Bot

I always use limited scope form 2090-1 Limited Scope Retainers in my cases
(since I am only filing 7's in my state of semi-retirement). I find issuing
a non opposition problematic in that case, as it is an appearance in my
opinion outside of the scope of the limited scope retainer.
I did however always use them in my litigation, and Chapter 11 and 13 cases
where appropriate.
Hank
PS: Your point is well taken.
_____

Yahoo Bot

A few months ago there was a rule issued stating the requirements for
being allowed to seek courtesy notices in cases. I can't find it
anywhere in the local rules or on the ECF pages. Does anyone know where
this is?
Mark J. Markus
web: http://www.bklaw.com/
This Firm is a Qualified Federal Debt Relief Agency (see what this means at http://bklaw.com/bankruptcy-blog/2008/0 ... efinition/)
> ,___