Confidential physical address

Yahoo Bot

I recently attended a bk seminar, and the Judges (Judges Bauer, Wallace, and Clarkson) made it clear that they dont like to approve things administrative process. Because of this they indicated that they approve a reason as you may find. Filing under seal (just as to the Debtor
Thomas J. Tedesco, Esq.

The post was migrated from Yahoo.
Yahoo Bot

If you are disclosing in the petition for the whole world to see that thedebtor is not listing the debtor's actual home address, I think that would eliminate any potential perjury claim. Its far better than not making sucha disclosure! The problem is the attorney is still substituting attorneyjudgement as to the appropriateness of the work around the rules instead of
seeking Court permission.
Mark T. Jessee
Law Offices of Mark T. Jessee
"A Debt Relief Agency"
50 W. Hillcrest Drive, Suite 200
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
(805) 497-5868 (805) 497-5864 (Facsimile)
In a message dated 5/11/2017 2:54:28 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com writes:
Why isn't it ok to use the mailing address in the petition and to also
explain in the petition why you are doing so?
As long as you include that testimony in your petition, I see no issues
with "perjury."
Christie Cronenweth
Law Offices of Christie Cronenweth
_25202 Crenshaw Blvd., Suite 207_ (x-apple-data-detectors://0/0)
_Torrance, CA 90505_ (x-apple-data-detectors://0/0)
_310-257-4995_ (tel:310-257-4995) ph
_310-257-4996_ (tel:310-257-4996) fx
cronenwethlaw@yahoo.com
_www.cronenwethlaw.com_ (http://www.cronenwethlaw.com/)
Confidentiality
The information contained in this email message is legally privileged
and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual
or entity named. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient,
you are advised not to read the attachments and you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this email is strictly
prohibited. This email is an Attorney-Client communication, and an
Attorney-Client work product.
If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify us bytelephone and delete the email. Thank you.
The Law Offices of Christie Cronenweth is a debt relief agency engaged inthe practice of aiding people to file for bankruptcy under the BankruptcyCode.
On May 11, 2017, at 2:36 PM, jesseelaw@aol.com [cdcbaa]
wrote:
EXCUSE ME?
The ends do not justify the means! The petition, schedules and statementsare being signed under penalty of perjury! We as attorneys are
representing to the Court that the information contained in the Petition Schedules
and Statements is true to the best of our knowledge. Just because you may be
able to get away with untruthful disclosures does not make it acceptable,no matter how good the reason for doing so. Filing documents for a debtorwhen the client affirms they are accurate under penalty of perjury and when
the attorney knows they contain false information is suborning perjury bythe attorney.
Clearly when a clients physical safety is at risk a legitimate reason to
protect against disclosure of a debtors home address exists, but I would
seek to file the Petition (at least the page with the home address) under seal and use a correspondence address for notice purposes. I would further
seek permission to redact any other identifying home address information
from anything else filed, i.e. payment advices. It may not be convenient,
nor efficient, but any other path puts the client and attorney at risk! As to SOFA #2, assuming, arguendo, it is allowed without court permissionto file the petition with a postal mail box being alleged as a home
address, it strikes me as total subterfuge for the debtor to say on the petition
that home is a postal mail box address and not disclose their real home
address anywhere in SOFA 2 because the form only asks for addresses other than
where you live now. The trustee is not the only party to the case.
Creditors cross reference obligations with addresses too. If any creditor was
contemplating any objection to discharge, the address suppression would
just provide ammunition, at least from the creditors perspective. Again, I
would be prophylactic and seek a court order to file under seal and then
avoid even the appearance of shenanigans.
It is also proper etiquette to identify yourself in the post.
Mark T. Jessee
"A Debt Relief Agency"
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
In a message dated 5/10/2017 8:21:28 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
Make a typo out in zzzzzzzz no one cares
Sent from my iPhone
On May 10, 2017, at 7:58 PM, jesseelaw@aol.com [cdcbaa]
wrote:
And in the Statement of Financial Affairs where the debtor is required tolist all addresses during the last 3 years? How does one accurately answer
that without disclosing the residence address?
Mark T. Jessee
"A Debt Relief Agency"
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
NOTICE TO RECIPIENT: THIS E-MAIL IS MEANT FOR ONLY THE INTENDED RECIPIENTOF THE TRANSMISSION, AND THIS COMMUNICATION IS INTENDED TO BE PRIVILEGED BY
LAW. IF YOU RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL IN ERROR, ANY REVIEW, USE,
DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, OR COPYING OF THIS E-MAIL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. PLEASE
NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF THE ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL AND PLEASE DELETE THISMESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR COOPERATION
In a message dated 5/10/2017 7:56:09 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
That works done it 50 times
Sent from my iPhone
On May 10, 2017, at 6:14 PM, Office mitnicklaw@aol.com [cdcbaa]
wrote:
In a similar circumstance a number of years ago, my debtor client obtaineda UPS store box with an address that looks like a street address and we
let the trustee know confidentially. It was not a problem.
Eric
Law Office of Eric Alan Mitnick
21515 Hawthorne Boulevard, Ste. 1080
Torrance, CA 90503
(310) 792-5864 (tel)
(310) 347-4353 (fax)
MitnickLaw@aol.com
Sent from my iPhone
On May 10, 2017, at 5:37 PM, John Faucher j.d.faucher@sbcglobal.net
[cdcbaa] wrote:
I meant LBR 5003-2(c).
On Wednesday, May 10, 2017 5:36 PM, "John Faucher
j.d.faucher@sbcglobal.net [cdcbaa]" wrote:
Hello group:
My debtor has legitimate fear of two mentally unbalanced people in her
life, and has worked hard to keep her physical address out of public
documents. So she wants to keep her physical address out of her bankruptcy petition.
I'm thinking that I will file the petition without her physical address,then file a request to provide it to the trustee under seal under LBR
5003-2. Has anyone else had this issue, and is this a good process?
- John D. Faucher
818/889-8080
If you are disclosing in the petition for the whole world to see that
the debtor is not listing the debtor's actual home address, I think that would
eliminate any potential perjury claim. Its far better than not making such
a disclosure! The problem is the attorney is still
substituting attorney judgement as to the appropriateness of the work
around the rules instead of seeking Court permission.

Mark T.
JesseeLaw Offices of Mark T. Jessee"A Debt Relief Agency"50 W.Hillcrest Drive, Suite 200Thousand Oaks, CA 91360(805) 497-5868 (805)
497-5864 (Facsimile)

In a message dated 5/11/2017 2:54:28 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,

Why isn't it ok to use the mailing address in the petition and to also
explain in the petition why you are doing so?

As long as you include that testimony in your
petition, I see no issues with "perjury."
Christie CronenwethLaw Offices of
Christie Cronenweth25202 Crenshaw Blvd., Suite
207Torrance, CA 90505310-257-4995 ph 310-257-4996 fx cronenwethlaw@yahoo.com
Yahoo Bot

Christie, yours sounds like a common sense approach. Mark's point is that the petition is misleading if you put a wrong address in it; but flagging the fact that the address is deliberately wrong, and here's why, defangs the accusation of misdirection.After thinking it over, I'm likely to put in a dummy or mailing address for the petition (because my software won't work with no address, and because it checks addresses on the web, I can't write something like "fake address pending protective order"), then move to provide the real address under seal, so all parties to the case can know why the real address isn't in the petition. Cumbersome, sure, but honest and forthright disclosure is key to any case - and I expect some other issues in this one, so I'd like to be as clean as possible on this.
- John D. Faucher
On Thursday, May 11, 2017 2:54 PM, "'Christie C.' cronenwethlaw@yahoo.com [cdcbaa]" wrote:
Why isn't it ok to use the mailing address in the petition and to also explain in the petition why you are doing so?
As long as you include that testimony in your petition, I see no issues with "perjury."
Christie Cronenweth
25202 Crenshaw Blvd., Suite 207
Torrance, CA 90505
310-257-4995ph
310-257-4996fx
cronenwethlaw@yahoo.com
www.cronenwethlaw.com
Confidentiality
or entity named. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are advised not to read the attachments and you are hereby notifiedthat any dissemination, distribution or copy of this email is strictly prohibited. This email is an Attorney-Client communication, and an Attorney-Client work product.
If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify us bytelephone and delete the email. Thank you.
The Law Offices of Christie Cronenweth is a debt relief agency engaged in the practice of aiding people to file for bankruptcy under the Bankruptcy Code.
On May 11, 2017, at 2:36 PM, jesseelaw@aol.com [cdcbaa] wrote:
EXCUSE ME? The ends do not justify the means! The petition, schedules and statements are being signed under penalty of perjury! We as attorneys are representing to the Court that the information contained in the Petition Schedules and Statements is true to the best of our knowledge. Just because you may be able to get away with untruthful disclosures does not make it acceptable, no matter how good the reason for doing so. Filing documents for a debtor when the client affirms they are accurate under penalty of perjury and when the attorney knows they contain false information is suborning perjury by the attorney. reason to protect against disclosure of a debtors home address exists, but I would seek to file the Petition (at least the page with the home address) under seal and use a correspondence address for notice purposes. address information from anything else filed, i.e. payment advices. client and attorney at risk! As to SOFA #2, assuming, arguendo, it is allowed without court permission to file the petition with a postal mail box being alleged as a home address, it strikes me as total subterfuge for the debtor to say on the petition that home is a postal mail box address and not disclose their real home address anywhere in SOFA 2 because the form only asks for addresses other than where you live now. cross reference obligations with addresses too. If any creditor was contemplating any objection to discharge, the address suppression would just provide ammunition, at least from the creditors perspective.l and then avoid even the appearance of shenanigans. It is also proper etiquette to identify yourself in the post.Mark T. Jessee
"A Debt Relief Agency"
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
aa@yahoogroups.com writes:
Sent from my iPhone
On May 10, 2017, at 7:58 PM, jesseelaw@aol.com [cdcbaa] wrote:
And in the Statement of Financial Affairs where the debtor is required to list all addresses during the last 3 years? How does one accurately answer that without disclosing the residence address? Mark T. Jessee
"A Debt Relief Agency"
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
NOTICE TO RECIPIENT: THIS E-MAIL IS MEANT FOR ONLY THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OF THE TRANSMISSION, AND THIS COMMUNICATION IS INTENDED TO BE PRIVILEGED BY LAW. IF YOU RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL IN ERROR, ANY REVIEW, USE, DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, OR COPYING OF THIS E-MAIL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF THE ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL AND PLEASE DELETE THIS MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR COOPERATION In a message dated 5/10/2017 7:56:09 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com writes:
Sent from my iPhone
On May 10, 2017, at 6:14 PM, Office mitnicklaw@aol.com [cdcbaa] wrote:
In a similar circumstance a number of years ago, my debtor client obtained a UPS store box with an address that looks like a street address and we let the trustee know confidentially. It was not a problem. Eric
Law Office of Eric Alan Mitnick 21515 Hawthorne Boulevard, Ste. 1080 Torrance, CA 90503 (310) 792-5864 (tel) (310) 347-4353 (fax) MitnickLaw@aol.comSent from my iPhone
On May 10, 2017, at 5:37 PM, John Faucher j.d.faucher@sbcglobal.net [cdcbaa] wrote:
I meant LBR 5003-2(c).
On Wednesday, May 10, 2017 5:36 PM, "John Faucher j.d.faucher@sbcglobal.net [cdcbaa]" wrote:
Hello group:
My debtor has legitimate fear of two mentally unbalanced people in her life, and has worked hard to keep her physical address out of public documents. So she wants to keep her physical address out of her bankruptcy petition. I'm thinking that I will file the petition without her physical address, then file a request to provide it to the trustee under seal under LBR 5003-2. Has anyone else had this issue, and is this a good process? - John D. Faucher 818/889-8080

Yahoo Bot

Why isn't it ok to use the mailing address in the petition and to also explain in the petition why you are doing so?
As long as you include that testimony in your petition, I see no issues with "perjury."
Christie Cronenweth
Torrance, CA 90505
310-257-4995 ph
310-257-4996 fx
cronenwethlaw@yahoo.com
www.cronenwethlaw.com
Confidentiality
that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this email is strictly prohibited. This email is an Attorney-Client communication, and an Attorney-Client work product.
If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify us by
telephone and delete the email. Thank you.
The Law Offices of Christie Cronenweth is a debt relief agency engaged in the practice of aiding people to file for bankruptcy under the Bankruptcy Code.
> On May 11, 2017, at 2:36 PM, jesseelaw@aol.com [cdcbaa] wrote:
>
> EXCUSE ME?
>
> The ends do not justify the means! The petition, schedules and statements are being signed under penalty of perjury! We as attorneys are representing to the Court that the information contained in the Petition Schedules and Statements is true to the best of our knowledge. Just because you may be able to get away with untruthful disclosures does not make it acceptable, no matter how good the reason for doing so. Filing documents for a debtor when the client affirms they are accurate under penalty of perjury and when the attorney knows they contain false information is suborning perjury by the attorney.
>
> Clearly when a clients physical safety is at risk a legitimate reason to protect against disclosure of a debtors home address exists, but I would seek to file the Petition (at least the page with the home address) under seal and use a correspondence address for notice purposes. I would further seek permission to redact any other identifying home address information from anything else filed, i.e. payment advices. It may not be convenient, nor efficient, but any other path puts the client and attorney at risk!
>
> As to SOFA #2, assuming, arguendo, it is allowed without court permission to file the petition with a postal mail box being alleged as a home address, it strikes me as total subterfuge for the debtor to say on the petition that home is a postal mail box address and not disclose their real home address anywhere in SOFA 2 because the form only asks for addresses other than where you live now. The trustee is not the only party to the case. Creditors cross reference obligations with addresses too. If any creditor was contemplating any objection to discharge, the address suppression would just provide ammunition, at least from the creditors perspective. Again, I would be prophylactic and seek a court order to file under seal and then avoid even the appearance of shenanigans.
>
> It is also proper etiquette to identify yourself in the post.
>
> Mark T. Jessee
> Law Offices of Mark T. Jessee
> "A Debt Relief Agency"
> 50 W. Hillcrest Drive, Suite 200
> Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
> (805) 497-5868 (805) 497-5864 (Facsimile)
>
>
> In a message dated 5/10/2017 8:21:28 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com writes:
>
> Make a typo out in zzzzzzzz no one cares
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On May 10, 2017, at 7:58 PM, jesseelaw@aol.com [cdcbaa] wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>> And in the Statement of Financial Affairs where the debtor is required to list all addresses during the last 3 years? How does one accurately answer that without disclosing the residence address?
>>
>> Mark T. Jessee
>> Law Offices of Mark T. Jessee
>> "A Debt Relief Agency"
>> 50 W. Hillcrest Drive, Suite 200
>> Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
>> (805) 497-5868 (805) 497-5864 (Facsimile)
>>
>> NOTICE TO RECIPIENT: THIS E-MAIL IS MEANT FOR ONLY THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OF THE TRANSMISSION, AND THIS COMMUNICATION IS INTENDED TO BE PRIVILEGED BY LAW. IF YOU RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL IN ERROR, ANY REVIEW, USE, DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, OR COPYING OF THIS E-MAIL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF THE ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL AND PLEASE DELETE THIS MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR COOPERATION
>>
>> In a message dated 5/10/2017 7:56:09 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com writes:
>>
>> That works done it 50 times
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>> On May 10, 2017, at 6:14 PM, Office mitnicklaw@aol.com [cdcbaa] wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>> In a similar circumstance a number of years ago, my debtor client obtained a UPS store box with an address that looks like a street address and we let the trustee know confidentially. It was not a problem.
>>>
>>> Eric
>>>
>>> Law Office of Eric Alan Mitnick
>>> 21515 Hawthorne Boulevard, Ste. 1080
>>> Torrance, CA 90503
>>> (310) 792-5864 (tel)
>>> (310) 347-4353 (fax)
>>> MitnickLaw@aol.com
>>> Sent from my iPhone
>>>
>>>> On May 10, 2017, at 5:37 PM, John Faucher j.d.faucher@sbcglobal.net [cdcbaa] wrote:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> I meant LBR 5003-2(c).
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On Wednesday, May 10, 2017 5:36 PM, "John Faucher j.d.faucher@sbcglobal.net [cdcbaa]" wrote:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Hello group:
>>>> My debtor has legitimate fear of two mentally unbalanced people in her life, and has worked hard to keep her physical address out of public documents. So she wants to keep her physical address out of her bankruptcy petition. I'm thinking that I will file the petition without her physical address, then file a request to provide it to the trustee under seal under LBR 5003-2. Has anyone else had this issue, and is this a good process?
>>>> - John D. Faucher
>>>> 818/889-8080
>>>>
>>>>
>>
>
>

Yahoo Bot

EXCUSE ME?
The ends do not justify the means! The petition, schedules and statementsare being signed under penalty of perjury! We as attorneys are
representing to the Court that the information contained in the Petition Schedules
and Statements is true to the best of our knowledge. Just because you may be
able to get away with untruthful disclosures does not make it acceptable,no matter how good the reason for doing so. Filing documents for a debtorwhen the client affirms they are accurate under penalty of perjury and when
the attorney knows they contain false information is suborning perjury by the attorney.
protect against disclosure of a debtors home address exists, but I would
seek to file the Petition (at least the page with the home address) underseal and use a correspondence address for notice purposes. I would further
seek permission to redact any other identifying home address information from
anything else filed, i.e. payment advices. It may not be convenient, nor efficient, but any other path puts the client and attorney at risk! As to SOFA #2, assuming, arguendo, it is allowed without court permissionto file the petition with a postal mail box being alleged as a home
address, it strikes me as total subterfuge for the debtor to say on the petition
that home is a postal mail box address and not disclose their real home
address anywhere in SOFA 2 because the form only asks for addresses other than
where you live now. The trustee is not the only party to the case.
Creditors cross reference obligations with addresses too. If any creditor was
contemplating any objection to discharge, the address suppression would just
provide ammunition, at least from the creditors perspective. Again, I
would be prophylactic and seek a court order to file under seal and then
avoid even the appearance of shenanigans.
Mark T. Jessee
"A Debt Relief Agency"
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
Sent from my iPhone
On May 10, 2017, at 7:58 PM, jesseelaw@aol.com [cdcbaa]
wrote:
And in the Statement of Financial Affairs where the debtor is required tolist all addresses during the last 3 years? How does one accurately answer
Mark T. Jessee
"A Debt Relief Agency"
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
NOTICE TO RECIPIENT: THIS E-MAIL IS MEANT FOR ONLY THE INTENDED RECIPIENTOF THE TRANSMISSION, AND THIS COMMUNICATION IS INTENDED TO BE PRIVILEGED BY
LAW. IF YOU RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL IN ERROR, ANY REVIEW, USE, DISSEMINATION,DISTRIBUTION, OR COPYING OF THIS E-MAIL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. PLEASE
NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF THE ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL AND PLEASE DELETE THISMESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR COOPERATION
Sent from my iPhone
wrote:
In a similar circumstance a number of years ago, my debtor client obtaineda UPS store box with an address that looks like a street address and we
Eric
Torrance, CA 90503
(310) 792-5864 (tel)
(310) 347-4353 (fax)
MitnickLaw@aol.com
Sent from my iPhone
[cdcbaa] wrote:
I meant LBR 5003-2(c).
Hello group:
documents. So she wants to keep her physical address out of her bankruptcy petition.
I'm thinking that I will file the petition without her physical address,
then file a request to provide it to the trustee under seal under LBR
- John D. Faucher
818/889-8080
EXCUSE ME?

The ends do not justify the means! The petition, schedules and
statements are being signed under penalty of perjury! We as attorneys are
representing to the Court that the information contained in the Petition
Schedules and Statements is true to the best of our knowledge. Just
because you may be able to get away with untruthful disclosures does not make it
acceptable, no matter how good the reason for doing so. Filing documents for a
debtor when the client affirms they are accurate under penalty of perjury and
when the attorney knows they contain false information is suborning perjury by
the attorney.

protect against disclosure of a debtors home address exists, but I would seek
to file the Petition (at least the page with the home address) under seal and
use a correspondence address for notice purposes. I would further seek
permission to redact any other identifying home address information from
anything else filed, i.e. payment advices. It may not be convenient,
nor efficient, but any other path puts the client and attorney at
risk!

As to SOFA #2, assuming, arguendo, it is allowed without court
permission to file the petition with a postal mail box being alleged as a home
that home is a postal mail box address and not disclose their real home address
anywhere in SOFA 2 because the form only asks for addresses other than where you
live now. The trustee is not the only party to the case. Creditors
cross reference obligations with addresses too. If any creditor was
contemplating any objection to discharge, the address suppression would just
provide ammunition, at least from the creditors perspective. Again, I
would be prophylactic and seek a court order to file under seal and then avoid
even the appearance of shenanigans.

Mark T.
JesseeLaw Offices of Mark T. Jessee"A Debt Relief Agency"50 W.Hillcrest Drive, Suite 200Thousand Oaks, CA 91360(805) 497-5868 (805)
497-5864 (Facsimile)

Make a typo out in zzzzzzzz no one cares Sent from my
iPhone
On May 10, 2017, at 7:58 PM, jesseelaw@aol.com [cdcbaa] <
Yahoo Bot

First that only asks for prior addresses. Second that will be explained in the confidential letter to the trustee.
Eric
Torrance, CA 90503
(310) 792-5864 (tel)
(310) 347-4353 (fax)
MitnickLaw@aol.com
Sent from my iPhone
> On May 10, 2017, at 7:58 PM, jesseelaw@aol.com [cdcbaa] wrote:
>
> And in the Statement of Financial Affairs where the debtor is required to list all addresses during the last 3 years? How does one accurately answer that without disclosing the residence address?
>
> Mark T. Jessee
> "A Debt Relief Agency"
>
> NOTICE TO RECIPIENT: THIS E-MAIL IS MEANT FOR ONLY THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OF THE TRANSMISSION, AND THIS COMMUNICATION IS INTENDED TO BE PRIVILEGED BY LAW. IF YOU RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL IN ERROR, ANY REVIEW, USE, DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, OR COPYING OF THIS E-MAIL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF THE ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL AND PLEASE DELETE THIS MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR COOPERATION
>
> In a message dated 5/10/2017 7:56:09 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com writes:
>
> That works done it 50 times
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On May 10, 2017, at 6:14 PM, Office mitnicklaw@aol.com [cdcbaa] wrote:
>>
>>
>> In a similar circumstance a number of years ago, my debtor client obtained a UPS store box with an address that looks like a street address and we let the trustee know confidentially. It was not a problem.
>>
>> Eric
>>
>> Law Office of Eric Alan Mitnick
>> 21515 Hawthorne Boulevard, Ste. 1080
>> Torrance, CA 90503
>> (310) 792-5864 (tel)
>> (310) 347-4353 (fax)
>> MitnickLaw@aol.com
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>> On May 10, 2017, at 5:37 PM, John Faucher j.d.faucher@sbcglobal.net [cdcbaa] wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>> I meant LBR 5003-2(c).
>>>
>>>
>>> On Wednesday, May 10, 2017 5:36 PM, "John Faucher j.d.faucher@sbcglobal.net [cdcbaa]" wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Hello group:
>>> My debtor has legitimate fear of two mentally unbalanced people in her life, and has worked hard to keep her physical address out of public documents. So she wants to keep her physical address out of her bankruptcy petition. I'm thinking that I will file the petition without her physical address, then file a request to provide it to the trustee under seal under LBR 5003-2. Has anyone else had this issue, and is this a good process?
>>> - John D. Faucher
>>> 818/889-8080
>
>

Yahoo Bot

Sent from my iPhone
> On May 10, 2017, at 7:58 PM, jesseelaw@aol.com [cdcbaa] wrote:
>
> And in the Statement of Financial Affairs where the debtor is required to list all addresses during the last 3 years? How does one accurately answer that without disclosing the residence address?
>
> Mark T. Jessee
> "A Debt Relief Agency"
>
> NOTICE TO RECIPIENT: THIS E-MAIL IS MEANT FOR ONLY THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OF THE TRANSMISSION, AND THIS COMMUNICATION IS INTENDED TO BE PRIVILEGED BY LAW. IF YOU RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL IN ERROR, ANY REVIEW, USE, DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, OR COPYING OF THIS E-MAIL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF THE ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL AND PLEASE DELETE THIS MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR COOPERATION
>
> In a message dated 5/10/2017 7:56:09 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com writes:
>
> That works done it 50 times
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On May 10, 2017, at 6:14 PM, Office mitnicklaw@aol.com [cdcbaa] wrote:
>>
>>
>> In a similar circumstance a number of years ago, my debtor client obtained a UPS store box with an address that looks like a street address and we let the trustee know confidentially. It was not a problem.
>>
>> Eric
>>
>> Law Office of Eric Alan Mitnick
>> 21515 Hawthorne Boulevard, Ste. 1080
>> Torrance, CA 90503
>> (310) 792-5864 (tel)
>> (310) 347-4353 (fax)
>> MitnickLaw@aol.com
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>> On May 10, 2017, at 5:37 PM, John Faucher j.d.faucher@sbcglobal.net [cdcbaa] wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>> I meant LBR 5003-2(c).
>>>
>>>
>>> On Wednesday, May 10, 2017 5:36 PM, "John Faucher j.d.faucher@sbcglobal.net [cdcbaa]" wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Hello group:
>>> My debtor has legitimate fear of two mentally unbalanced people in her life, and has worked hard to keep her physical address out of public documents. So she wants to keep her physical address out of her bankruptcy petition. I'm thinking that I will file the petition without her physical address, then file a request to provide it to the trustee under seal under LBR 5003-2. Has anyone else had this issue, and is this a good process?
>>> - John D. Faucher
>>> 818/889-8080
>>>
>>>
>
>

Yahoo Bot

And in the Statement of Financial Affairs where the debtor is required to list all addresses during the last 3 years? How does one accurately answerthat without disclosing the residence address?
Mark T. Jessee
"A Debt Relief Agency"
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
LAW. IF YOU RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL IN ERROR, ANY REVIEW, USE, DISSEMINATION,DISTRIBUTION, OR COPYING OF THIS E-MAIL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. PLEASE
Sent from my iPhone
wrote:
Eric
Torrance, CA 90503
(310) 792-5864 (tel)
(310) 347-4353 (fax)
MitnickLaw@aol.com
Sent from my iPhone
[cdcbaa] wrote:
I meant LBR 5003-2(c).
Hello group:
I'm thinking that I will file the petition without her physical address,
then file a request to provide it to the trustee under seal under LBR
- John D. Faucher
818/889-8080
And in the Statement of Financial Affairs where the debtor is required to
list all addresses during the last 3 years? How does one accurately answer

Mark T.
497-5864 (Facsimile)NOTICE TO RECIPIENT: THIS E-MAIL IS MEANT FOR ONLY
THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OF THE TRANSMISSION, AND THIS COMMUNICATION IS INTENDED
TO BE PRIVILEGED BY LAW. IF YOU RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL IN ERROR, ANY REVIEW, USE,
DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, OR COPYING OF THIS E-MAIL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF THE ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL AND PLEASE DELETE
THIS MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR COOPERATION

That works done it 50 times Sent from my iPhone
On May 10, 2017, at 6:14 PM, Office mitnicklaw@aol.com [cdcbaa] <
Yahoo Bot

Sent from my iPhone
> On May 10, 2017, at 6:14 PM, Office mitnicklaw@aol.com [cdcbaa] wrote:
>
> In a similar circumstance a number of years ago, my debtor client obtained a UPS store box with an address that looks like a street address and we let the trustee know confidentially. It was not a problem.
>
> Eric
>
> Law Office of Eric Alan Mitnick
> 21515 Hawthorne Boulevard, Ste. 1080
> Torrance, CA 90503
> (310) 792-5864 (tel)
> (310) 347-4353 (fax)
> MitnickLaw@aol.com
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On May 10, 2017, at 5:37 PM, John Faucher j.d.faucher@sbcglobal.net [cdcbaa] wrote:
>>
>>
>> I meant LBR 5003-2(c).
>>
>>
>> On Wednesday, May 10, 2017 5:36 PM, "John Faucher j.d.faucher@sbcglobal.net [cdcbaa]" wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>> Hello group:
>> My debtor has legitimate fear of two mentally unbalanced people in her life, and has worked hard to keep her physical address out of public documents. So she wants to keep her physical address out of her bankruptcy petition. I'm thinking that I will file the petition without her physical address, then file a request to provide it to the trustee under seal under LBR 5003-2. Has anyone else had this issue, and is this a good process?
>> - John D. Faucher
>> 818/889-8080
>>
>>
>
>

Yahoo Bot

I have done something similar with no problems.
Christie Cronenweth
Torrance, CA 90505
310-257-4995 ph
310-257-4996 fx
cronenwethlaw@yahoo.com
www.cronenwethlaw.com
Confidentiality
that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this email is strictly prohibited. This email is an Attorney-Client communication, and an Attorney-Client work product.
If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify us by
telephone and delete the email. Thank you.
> On May 10, 2017, at 6:14 PM, Office mitnicklaw@aol.com [cdcbaa] wrote:
>
> In a similar circumstance a number of years ago, my debtor client obtained a UPS store box with an address that looks like a street address and we let the trustee know confidentially. It was not a problem.
>
> Eric
>
> Law Office of Eric Alan Mitnick
> 21515 Hawthorne Boulevard, Ste. 1080
> Torrance, CA 90503
> (310) 792-5864 (tel)
> (310) 347-4353 (fax)
> MitnickLaw@aol.com
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On May 10, 2017, at 5:37 PM, John Faucher j.d.faucher@sbcglobal.net [cdcbaa] wrote:
>>
>>
>> I meant LBR 5003-2(c).
>>
>>
>> On Wednesday, May 10, 2017 5:36 PM, "John Faucher j.d.faucher@sbcglobal.net [cdcbaa]" wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>> Hello group:
>> My debtor has legitimate fear of two mentally unbalanced people in her life, and has worked hard to keep her physical address out of public documents. So she wants to keep her physical address out of her bankruptcy petition. I'm thinking that I will file the petition without her physical address, then file a request to provide it to the trustee under seal under LBR 5003-2. Has anyone else had this issue, and is this a good process?
>> - John D. Faucher
>> 818/889-8080
>>
>>
>
>
cronenwethlaw@yahoo.comwww.cronenwethlaw.comConfidentiality The information contained in this email message is legally privilegedand confidential information intended only for the use of the individualor entity named. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,you are advised not to read the attachments and you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this email is strictly prohibited. This email is an Attorney-Client communication, and an Attorney-Client work product.If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify us by telephone and delete the email. Thank you.The Law Offices of Christie Cronenweth is a debt relief agency engaged in the practice of aiding people to file for bankruptcy under the Bankruptcy Code.On May 10, 2017, at 6:14 PM, Office mitnicklaw@aol.com [cdcbaa] <cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

In a similar circumstance a number of years ago, my debtor client obtained a UPS store box with an address that looks like a street address and we let the trustee know confidentially. It was not a problem. Eric Law Office of Eric Alan Mitnick21515 Hawthorne Boulevard, Ste. 1080Torrance, CA 90503(310) 792-5864 (tel)(310) 347-4353 (fax)MitnickLaw@aol.comSent from my iPhoneOn May 10, 2017, at 5:37 PM, John Faucher j.d.faucher@sbcglobal.net [cdcbaa] <cdcbaa@yahoogroups.com> wrote: